Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery in storage

Reaction score
Hi,I'm new to this group and the typhoon h...my question is how long can a battery sit before it needs to be put in storage mode?

Hi, my suggestion is max 3 days in room temp, that's my rule. Then store @ 14,3V Some people would say a week or so...I use a DY3 - Product - EV-PEAK works great.
Thanks...just got this used and don't know where the battery set as to charge....it charged up ok and hobby shop said to drop it to 15.2....so let it run to reach that point...St ran down faster and had to charge that to see where the battery was setting.

Thanks...just got this used and don't know where the battery set as to charge....it charged up ok and hobby shop said to drop it to 15.2....so let it run to reach that point...St ran down faster and had to charge that to see where the battery was setting.
Ok, wait and see what other "experts" in the Forum says.. I still belive in 14.3V the value DY3 EV-PEAK sets the storage voltage.

Reactions: Old flyer
15.2 to 15.5 works out fine. It doesn't have to be precise. My charger discharges to ~15.23v for storage mode.

15.2 to 15.5 works out fine. It doesn't have to be precise. My charger discharges to ~15.23v for storage mode.
Thanks...I got them down to 15.2 by letting it sit and run...will do until I find a good charger that will do it all for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvaro