Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Binding camera

Reaction score
hi guys when binding camera it takes 2 mins yes after that it does not face the correct way when finished it does not bleep and on the ST16 controller it does not say ok can you help !!

With all the problem posts you have made today, I have to ask; Have you bothered to read the directions, review what's on the SD card, visit the official Yuneec web site to review instructions and tutorials, or watched any of the You Tube videos about setting up the H? If you have to be spoon fed every step of the way you are in waaay over your head.

Helping out is one thing, doing everything for someone that hasn't taken the time to help themselves is another. Most all the problems you are describing lie in an error made in one or more steps prior to this one. If you are doings things right, binding to the camera takes only a few seconds.

With all the problem posts you have made today, I have to ask; Have you bothered to read the directions, review what's on the SD card, visit the official Yuneec web site to review instructions and tutorials, or watched any of the You Tube videos about setting up the H? If you have to be spoon fed every step of the way you are in waaay over your head.

Helping out is one thing, doing everything for someone that hasn't taken the time to help themselves is another. Most all the problems you are describing lie in an error made in one or more steps prior to this one. If you are doings things right, binding to the camera takes only a few seconds.
It seems to me iam not the only one who as to be spoon fed there many typhoon h problems if you can be bothered to take a look we all need experienced people like yourself to guide us through our typhoon hiccups !! I take no offence to your comments !

On that note, admittedly the instructional documents included with the H leave much to be desired. Because of this it behooves new owners to take some time to research the numerous instructional aids that have already been developed and published by independent users. Some of those reference locations have already been mentioned above. Using the magnifying glass icon at the upper right portion of the forum screens will permit a user to initiate a search for previously referenced material as well.

Not getting on your case here but it seems you may be on the young side of the typical user age group and need the assistance of an older individual with some previous RC experience?

As it stands, unless your H is totally defective, most of what you are experiencing appears to be due to improperly completed set up processes. It may be appropriate to go back to step 1 and start over. Another option, and perhaps one that will resolve your issues more rapidly, would be to wait until tomorrow and call Yuneec Customer Service and ask them to help you go through the set up process step by step over the phone. That won't correct the problem today, but may well minimize the number of self inflicted issues that could cause operational problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
x640536786