Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Blue rapid flashing light and continuous beeps!

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm a newbie here to the forum but heres my story!

I own the H pro with realsense, after doing the latest update i started to get issues with the camera! On start up after the H initialises the camera slowly lops to 1 side. I switch it on and off and sometimes it rectifies itself. Thats the 1st problem i have....

Today i decided to go fly, on start up all was good until i lifted of the ground....The H decided to clime on its own with hardly any control on throttle rudder aileron elevator! i managed to get it down and decided to go home, i inspected all and couldn't find anything out the ordinary. I decided to reset the st16 and re-install both updates again, both succesful. Still did the same after i booted it back up. I went into the secret menu and decided to do a calibration! i noticed that all switches and the dial went from a fail to a green pass! the control sticks didn't move at all and remained 'fail'....now I'm getting a continuos beep and a rapid flashing blue light! both the H and st16 are showing as being bind.

Any ideas please

Sorry to hear this. I think your best bet is to call Yuneec support and let them walk you though the process of getting it going.

Reactions: ant barton
Yuneec CS is your best bet. If they can't walk you through it then they will give you a RM A to send it back.

Reactions: ant barton
I really don't suggest a reset unless their technicians walk you through it sorry are you located in the US EU or UK?

From what I understand the UK has an excellent technical staff you might want to talk to them.

Hi Ant, I had a similar problem and I dropped my H off at Yuneec USA. The tech told me that the problem is in one of the joysticks which is why you have control issues. He said that quite a few H's have this issue and that you have to go into the hardware section and check that they are both at the center position, if not you have to re-calibrate/zero the stick that's out of sync.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal