Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze Won't Top 12 Feet High

Reaction score
Bought the Breeze used off ebay. Using just my Galaxy S4 Mini phone, the Breeze follows all commands EXCEPT:
No matter how high I set the Max Speed or the Max Height (and then Calibrate each time), the Breeze files slow and won't go above 12 feet.
Also when the Breeze rotates a full 360° it always loses about a foot of altitude.
HELP!

Last edited:
Check your location against this map. If you are in a zone near an airport or in a restricted area, that can limit your height.

ArcGIS Web Application

My Breeze is same when using GPS in off position. Once I have GPS on and there are enough satelites connecting to it, it will climb!!

Last edited:
You are inside controlled airspace near an airport and even with GPS turned on you will likely be limited to 66 feet by the NFZ built into Breeze Cam. Since you are in that red area around the airport (the 200 and 400 are ceilings for UAS flight) you would need to contact the airport to inform them of your intended flight.

I understand, that is why I said what I did in the last post. You are inside an area adjacent to a tower controlled airport with a ceiling of 400 feet. Yuneec considers the Breeze to be a non professional product and as such you will find that even with the GPS enabled you will encounter an NFZ and be limited to 66 feet in that area. Even so, that does not relieve you of the requirement to notify the airport when you intend to fly the Breeze according to rules set forth by the FAA.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diagram overseer