Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera anything to do with autonomous flight?

Reaction score
Noob here, I'm waiting on a shipment of a typhoon h. I will be attaching a payload release system and not using a camera. Will this have any effect on pre-planned autonomous flight mode

Right, so I shall reply to myself. It's the star that controls flight data, not the camera. So yes Mr Joe, you can lose the camera as to maximize payload and still have full autonomous flight.

Right, so I shall reply to myself. It's the star that controls flight data, not the camera. So yes Mr Joe, you can lose the camera as to maximize payload and still have full autonomous flight.
You are correct. You can fly and do most of the functions without the camera.
Many countries have rules against dropping anything from an aircraft so you may wish to check your local regulations.

Thanks, and this will be in a closed /private environment dropping clues, water and misc . to players in a competitive scavenger hunt. Hunger Games style.

You are correct. You can fly and do most of the functions without the camera.
Many countries have rules against dropping anything from an aircraft so you may wish to check your local regulations.
It's definitely illegal in the U.K. and most other countries that bother to impose laws on UAVs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airconditionerservice