Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera

Reaction score
Bought a new 2016 drone. ... video is perfect. ... but still is a little grainy. .not so clear how do I fix it?

To even guess at the issue, we will need to see some video posted here, as well as the camera settings you used.

How do I know what model drone do I have

How do I know what kind of drone or model do I have the Box doesn’t show it
Another problem I just had to day when I hit the camera is shows that I don’t have a SD card in it slide and I do have one But I can I take a picture or a video what other problems may I have

Do you own a Yuneec Typhoon H? With a CGO3+ camera?

You need to help us to help you. We can't unless we get some fundamental info from you. Since you are posting in the 'Typhoon H Help' section of this forum, then I would assume that it is a TH carrying a CGO3+ camera. But that isn't guaranteed! There have been several instances of posts appearing in the wrong sections of this forum.

To help you further, we need to see some video and maybe a couple of pictures taken from your aircraft. We can't help if we don't know what your video looks like.

Another problem I just had to day when I hit the camera is shows that I don’t have a SD card in it slide and I do have one But I can I take a picture or a video what other problems may I have
Assuming you have a Typhoon H (which is not yet clear). Have you put your SD card in the aircraft's camera, or have you put it in the controller? It needs to be in the aircraft's camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
x640536786