Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC editor online - Version 1.7C

WOW Eric this opens up a whole new level of amazing opportunities, Thank you so much

Can someone tell me if I need to create the folder mission_data in the flightmode folder as I only have another folder in there called media_data

Thanks

Reactions: Ddraiggoch
Yes, you'll need that folder there - that's where the ST-16 looks for Cable cam missions. You can get the controller to make it for you by going out and creating a CCC route in the normal flight app.

Reactions: Rory McDonald
A very simple test just 3 points of a CCC file. Then I changed the position in Eric's app and bingo. Well done to you Eric

Reactions: Eric
Hi everybody, I'm working on a CCC editor.
you can find it here :CCC editor for typhoon H

You can start an empty CCC
Or you can upload one of your mission file to see it, modify waypoints and add waypoints
have a look, try to see if you understand...
So if you think I'm on the right way or not, just let me know...

IMPORTANT : I DID NOT TEST IN REAL. IF YOU TEST A CCC FILE IN REAL ON YOUR TYPHOON I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE OF ANYTHING

I will make a real test tomorrow, one from an empty CCC and one from a modified CCC ;)

This is awesome, thank you.

I may just go get a H after all :)

Oh, having saved the file to the computer where/how to transfer to the ST16?

SD card or the tablet itself?

Hmmmmmmm

Duh!!!! My question was answered two messages back :)

Last edited:
POI-Circle Feature is great. Cool job you have done. I just notice, that you can enter the height of POIs because of the camera pitch, but you write just the default 10m into the waypoint-list and not the height I enter. Also the pitch is 0 and should have other values, beause of the POI and height/pos of the copter.

Last edited:
Little typo on the waypoint list. Under CGO3 it says 'Yam' - I think it should be 'Yaw' ?

excellent work buddy, will test it soon.

couple of things-

is it possible to set the waypoints and then i can fly the camera whilst the flying is automated via your CCC?

if the ground elevation changes will the CCC handle this or is 25m above take off point only?

Yes just set your switch (pan mode) on the st16 to G (global mode) then you can control your camera with your right stick.

Andy

Reactions: raptorheli2
if the ground elevation changes will the CCC handle this or is 25m above take off point only?

Curved Cable Cam appears to take altitude as relative to start point. Note also that routes with big elevation changes can cause the H to fly lower than you'd expect - so don't take risks with 'close flying'.

Reactions: raptorheli2
Successful fights today using a CCC made using Eric's programme. I had put the camera yaw in correctly, but need to look at the vertical angle in a future run. I'm very very pleased With this! :)
Thanks, Eric!

Hey Eric

BIG BIG thanks for all your great work, time and effort your putting into improving all our flying experiences.
Would it be possible to incorporate in the future the capability to control the camera for timed shutter release so we would be able to complete survey work as this would open up another market for the TH:):):):):).

Last edited:
Reactions: Brent
Although Tuna is one very smart cookie this is Erics app so you should be addressing him about improvements :)

Reactions: IRIS
Hey Eric

BIG BIG thanks for all your great work, time and effort your putting into improving all our flying experiences.
Would it be possible to incorporate in the future the capability to control the camera for timed shutter release so we would be able to complete survey work as this would open up another market for the TH:):):):):).
there is nothing about the control of the camera in the mission file at this time... Yuneec must give us the possibility to do that in the future

Reactions: IRIS
Although Tuna is one very smart cookie this is Erics app so you should be addressing him about improvements :)

Absolutely - This is all Eric's work so thank him and support him if you can.

There are a few people here trying to figure out the behviour of the Typhoon, from CCC through to cameras, chargers and other hacks. I think we'll all chip in if we've got something to share or can help. :)

Sweet program! Not needing to fly the way points first is definitely a battery saver. Question about transferring the file to the ST16.
Does anyone know how I can use my smart phone to create the file via the web site (while on location) then save the file onto my phone. Here's the tricky part. How can I transfer the CCC file to the ST16 directly from the smart phone. I'm thinking a bluetooth connection from phone to ST16 and transferring it that way but not sure how to really go about it.

IDEAS??

I'm thinking a bluetooth connection from phone to ST16 and transferring it that way but not sure how to really go about it.

IDEAS??
Checked the ST16 and can't find a Bluetooth setting so I don't think it has Bluetooth. How else can we transfer a file to/from the ST16?

Connect to your phones hotspot from the ST16, open a web browser in the ST16 and plot your course. Save file and move it to where it needs to go. Not owning the Typhoon H yet I am guessing this would be one way to do it.

Reactions: Steve Young

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netnetweb