Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC editor online - Version 1.7C

Has anyone been successful in getting the camera angle to be different than the drone yaw angle in CCC? Eric's CCC editor allows that but the camera yam angle seems to be ignored when played back in flight. Even with camera tilt and pan witches set to middle position. Camera always points forward. If you generate the CCC program during a flight as was required by Yuneec before Eric's CCC editor, the camera yam angle defaults to the drone yaw angle, even if it isn't the same when the waypoint is selected. I hope Eric gets his H back soon.

Has anyone been successful in getting the camera angle to be different than the drone yaw angle in CCC? Eric's CCC editor allows that but the camera yam angle seems to be ignored when played back in flight. Even with camera tilt and pan witches set to middle position. Camera always points forward. If you generate the CCC program during a flight as was required by Yuneec before Eric's CCC editor, the camera yam angle defaults to the drone yaw angle, even if it isn't the same when the waypoint is selected. I hope Eric gets his H back soon.
Nope, that doesn't work. I was hoping that with RealSense this would work, but they've de-activated RealSense in all the "Task" modes (CCC, POI, etc). Hopefully they'll let us do this in a firmware update.

I forgot to say thank you to Sami, John, Gurus, Corrib, Dirk, Alan, Marc, Graham, Andreas, Simone, Ken, Steeve, Bryan, Mickael, Sam, Jean-Marc, Karine, Johan, Mike, Stephan, Luc, Paula, Andy and Robert for their donations. I really really really appreciate.

I forgot to say thank you to Sami, John, Gurus, Corrib, Dirk, Alan, Marc, Graham, Andreas, Simone, Ken, Steeve, Bryan, Mickael, Sam, Jean-Marc, Karine, Johan, Mike, Stephan, Luc, Paula, Andy and Robert for their donations. I really really really appreciate.
No need for thanks; rather, thank you, Eric!:D

Great Job Eric, how to donate for this project?

After donate you will receive thank messege

Attachments

• ERIC Donate1.PNG
    ERIC Donate1.PNG
    8.6 KB · Views: 14
From Eric's user map, it seems no-one in China has ever tried it out, Yuneec included, I wonder if Yuneec HQ know about it?

Nice Eric.
Awesome of you to make a video users guide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome work Eric! I donated and will continue to support your work when you complete the project. Thank you.

Version 1.7 now available !
- added : download your CCC file in KML to see it in 3D with google earth.
- added : french language

DON'T FORGET TO REFRESH YOUR BROWSER UNTIL YOU SEE version 1.7 on the left panel at the bottom

Attachments

• Project1.jpg
    Project1.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 15
Même si je l'utilise (pas encore) cette fois avec ce beau geste (menus en français) pour les francophones, j'ai craqué et appuyé sur la touche $$$$! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
puputus