Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3US - Walmart

correct... that model is for the Q500 series.

Thank you gentlemen. I could not find anyplace that specifically said which model it fit.

Although I haven't tried it, the camera might actually work but, of course, you would not have any pan control since this is a fixed gimbal. If that would satisfy your need I can test it on the H.

It does work! I have a CGO3 in use on my steady grip but I modified it so I can use it on my Typhoon H as well. The only change which might have to be done is adding the contact plate. Actually there are some CGO3s outthere which already have the contacts but I do not know how to recognize them.

Please mind that pan is not available. Tilt is still working like on the CGO3+. Also I noticed that the live view has a lower quality.

Reactions: Steve Carr
It does work! I have a CGO3 in use on my steady grip but I modified it so I can use it on my Typhoon H as well. The only change which might have to be done is adding the contact plate. Actually there are some CGO3s outthere which already have the contacts but I do not know how to recognize them.

Please mind that pan is not available. Tilt is still working like on the CGO3+. Also I noticed that the live view has a lower quality.
Excellent point. The CGO3 camera has 480p video transmission while the CGO3+ is 720p. However, it does not affect the recorded video resolution.

Reactions: PilotZ
Although I haven't tried it, the camera might actually work but, of course, you would not have any pan control since this is a fixed gimbal. If that would satisfy your need I can test it on the H.

While I appreciate the offer, don't bother. I will just hold off a bit, and buy the + .

Wife was asking for Christmas ideas.......we are trying to keep costs down this year, so not gonna hit her up for a 500.00 camera !

CGO3 instead of CGO3+ means, you do not have tasks (like POI or Orbit and so on) anymore. Those tasks need to have the serial connection between camera and aircraft. This is missing at CGO3, only tilt is working.

br HE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dubiousflyer