Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Compass cal, doesn't work ?

Reaction score
Searched the forum didn't see anything like this.
When I try an calibrate the compass, nothing happens. All the lights stay on on the H, don't get the message on the 16 with either the compass or accelerometer when I push cal.
The gimbal cal does work.
The obstacle avoidance doesn't work either, just stays yellow.

Any suggestions?

Try the accelerometer cal on a table in the house and see if it works. Do you see all the telemetry on the left side of the screen?

Yes, everything is visible on the left side.
Acel and compass do nothing when pushed. originally it came up with a message - can't remember exactly what it said - I hit OK and it went into cal.
Still flies OK, maybe slightly more drift - but it's been pretty windy so . . still probably under the 6' variable . But that was what prompted me trying to recal the compass.
Also slowly loses altitude, seems to drop about 3-4' then hold pretty good

Yes, everything is visible on the left side.
Acel and compass do nothing when pushed. originally it came up with a message - can't remember exactly what it said - I hit OK and it went into cal.
Still flies OK, maybe slightly more drift - but it's been pretty windy so . . still probably under the 6' variable . But that was what prompted me trying to recal the compass.
Also slowly loses altitude, seems to drop about 3-4' then hold pretty good
Open hardware monitor and check the sticks very carefully. See if they move smoothly and return to exactly zero every time. A stick that is not centered can cause some unusual side effects. Post here what you find.

Created a new model, rebound, everything is back to normal.
kinda odd , I wonder what the original program dropped?
Thanks for the info !

You should go back to the model select page, press and hold on the original model and then select Delete.

Last edited:
Reactions: toothandnail

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cegimo2215