Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Contact Polar Pro

AI do you know another brand call freewell which one is better
i prefer polar pro but freewell is good to. the variable one is what I've been using, but i don't like the size of the freewells. to big and the weight worries me a bit. i have a CCC video on youtube where i use an ND16 filter by polar pro. its on my profile if you would like to watch

Are you talking about that they just have the one set of 3 for the H? I just ordered that last night! Supposed to get a free case with it. It has a 2, 3 and 4-stop filter.

Reactions: A.I. Thinker
Are you talking about that they just have the one set of 3 for the H? I just ordered that last night! Supposed to get a free case with it. It has a 2, 3 and 4-stop filter.
yes and you will get a case for them. that is all that is available for the typhoon, where the phantom has several to choose from. it would be nice to have more than one to choose from is all

when i say one i mean the one set of the 3 filters

i prefer polar pro but freewell is good to. the variable one is what I've been using, but i don't like the size of the freewells. to big and the weight worries me a bit. i have a CCC video on youtube where i use an ND16 filter by polar pro. its on my profile if you would like to watch
Yes please give me your youtube address

The ND 4 is used on not so sunny days and the the ND 16 is used on very bright days.
A good way to know how to use the proper kens is to look at what the shutter speed is at auto settings. If it is high then you will need more stops in the lens to bring it down. Polar pro has a useful chart you can see on there website, check it out and while you're there why don't you email them. Thank you.

i looked for the polar pro filter chart, but no luck. can you post a link to it? thanks

Hello fellow pilots,
I would like to talk about ND filters for the CGO3+
I've contacted polar pro through email about possibly making more than just one set for the CGO3+ and they were quick and kind enough to respond the very next day. They told me that there is no plans to make any filters for the CGO3+ at the moment but if the demand is put forth they will gladly make up some batches similar to the phantom series filters. Please take a moment and email them about making more so we can capture those beautiful stills and footages with proper filters. Polar Pro has some of the best filters in my opinion and the ones that are available now for the CGO3+ like the freewells are not as good. I bought them so I know and I have the polar pro ND 4 8 16. I have a video posted of my CCC flight where I use an ND 16 filter by polar pro. Please help in getting more than just one set for the CGO3+ The phantoms have a bunch of a variety to pick from and the typhoon has 1 we need more. Please call or email them to make more. They will listen, I hope.

Does the camera cover fit with the filter on?

Reactions: Brian Mackey
Please tell me what's wrong with the Freewell's ? Was planning on buying them and never heard any complaints about them.

I've been using freewell ND2-400 and I tell you it's produces purple spots across the frame, after contacting Freewell I've been advised to use shutter speed 1/250. This did not help at all! Then they said that CGO3+ has low IR CUT, after I mention that I have no issue with polar pro ND filters they replied that ND filters made from a different glass and ND2-400 using CPL glass.

Is any of you had the same issue?

The ND 4 is used on not so sunny days and the the ND 16 is used on very bright days.
A good way to know how to use the proper kens is to look at what the shutter speed is at auto settings. If it is high then you will need more stops in the lens to bring it down. Polar pro has a useful chart you can see on there website, check it out and while you're there why don't you email them. Thank you.
Thanks A I ,I just got my polar pro from Amazon

Just a thought for anyone who might want a polarising filter, and might want to do the same...
I bought a polarising filter 67mm dia from a camera shop and have sent that with my stock UV filter to a glass manufacture who took measurements and believe they can cut out the exact same diameter of the CGO3P UV glass from within the 67mm filter and switch out the UV glass with the polarised glass...I should have it back in a week or so....and hopefully share a test shot or two...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital