Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Crashed my typhoon h pro

Reaction score
good evening. I recently had an accident with my typhoon and as a result one of the landing gear, and five of the six little clips in the motor arms broke. Do you have to replace the entire motor arm or can you just replace the clips and the locks? If so where would I order those parts. I’ve lookwd at several different sites and all I see are the replacement arms not the clips and locks

Hello,
you can purchase and replace the locking clips individually is no problem.

Greeting Fan Tho Mass

Where? Do you have a link?

I'm from Germany and I only know German dealers, here is a link to the article. Maybe you can beat the clasp also with you, just search for it. Alternatively, Yuneec itself offers accessories and spare parts. The dealer certainly deliver outside of Germany, but then inquire before.

Typhoon H Metal Spange Ausleger-Arm

good evening. I recently had an accident with my typhoon and as a result one of the landing gear, and five of the six little clips in the motor arms broke. Do you have to replace the entire motor arm or can you just replace the clips and the locks? If so where would I order those parts. I’ve lookwd at several different sites and all I see are the replacement arms not the clips and locks

Where? Do you have a link?

There you go Chutzell & TW!

Yuneec Typhoon H Arm Latch

Reactions: Texas_Willie

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig