Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

DEAD Typhoon H battery, Thanks I have enough now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks thunder I got you.ill ship out when I receive payment.very nice of you ...im gonna use it for a new upgraded battery with 6400mah 92.wh.need address sometime.im about dead tired.have a good one.fly free!!!

Get some rest, I'm about to fall out of my recliner. The wife gets all pissed if she wakes and finds me asleep in my chair.

Ha,ha,ha,ha I use to do that after work when I was in the oil field.after 16 hours.id have a few heinekens,and that d be it.see you tomorrow

Oh NO! Another Oil Field worker? I thought I was the only one. I use to work with WELLEX and The Analyst in Texas. The Analyst was not too bad because it was in the technical end field. Mud loggers, who would have thought that was clean? I was desperate for income in 1974 when I got out of the military and worked as a roughneck on a triple stand rig down near George West, Texas. Scared me to death. I was the "Attic Rat" and lost my footing once.
My beer of choice was Pabst Blue Ribbon. Heineken did not make down there yet. COORS was considered to be a luxury beer then.

Reactions: rory
You got bucks to buy a beer, as long as it is not too expensive

Oh NO! Another Oil Field worker? I thought I was the only one. I use to work with WELLEX and The Analyst in Texas. The Analyst was not too bad because it was in the technical end field. Mud loggers, who would have thought that was clean? I was desperate for income in 1974 when I got out of the military and worked as a roughneck on a triple stand rig down near George West, Texas. Scared me to death. I was the "Attic Rat" and lost my footing once.
My beer of choice was Pabst Blue Ribbon. Heineken did not make down there yet. COORS was considered to be a luxury beer then.
I worked for marathon,I did everything except what you did.i looked death in the eye a few times.i worked a lot at the gas plant.where I had to climb in a sulfur tank to break up solids.it was hot and reeked like 10000 matches.i lived all over Texas. Mostly houston,dallas,galveston.i miss the life there.lots of pabst too!!!!kegs full!!I made like 900$ a week at eighteen.wish I had that now.lol... you sound like a helluva guy.too bad we can't go on drone missions.i sort of do that.i fly a lot of dangerous stuff.all the things I'm not supposed to do,I do.getting ready for 1st flight out alongside golden gate bridge.im scared as ****,cause it's always windy as ****.i want to go above the Clouds too,for footage.i just deleted all 79 flight logs,thinking it might free up battery,but nope.time to build portfolio again.you army or marines!soldier[emoji123]

Actually better than soldier, USN all the way. I went in to the military with a plan in hand. Went to the USN electronics school which is still the best training available. I scored VERY HIGH on my school and received a special assignment because of it. My first duty station was a destroyer tender, a repair ship where I fixed every imaginable type of equipment. Radio Transcievers, Radar, Crypto gear(Don't ask I would have to kill you).
I was a sharp dressed sailor and according to the captain of my ship, Officer Material. When he had some young ladies he wanted to impress he would take me as his "Duty Driver". I had the SP arm band, night stick, and a
.45 cal. long slide Colt. It was not as cushy as it sounds. I stood at parade rest behind him everywhere he went.
I felt like I was protecting the most important person in the universe. It did have benefits though. A lot of his young ladies slipped pieces of paper with phone numbers DEEP into my pockets. If you know what I mean. I had a great sex life and did not have to do anything to score.
I never slept in the dirt, never ate "Rations or MREs" or a cold meal ever.
I lived in Pearland, Victoria, and Corpus Christi. I worked for Marathon Manufacturing in Waco before the idiot got burned up by the FEDS. We manufactured aircraft batteries and electronics for aircraft.

Last edited:
Actually better than soldier, USN all the way. I went in to the military with a plan in hand. Went to the USN electronics school which is still the best training available. I scored VERY HIGH on my school and received a special assignment because of it. My first duty station was a destroyer tender, a repair ship where I fixed every imaginable type of equipment. Radio Transcievers, Radar, Crypto gear(Don't ask I would have to kill you).
I was a sharp dressed sailor and according to the captain of my ship, Officer Material. When he had some young ladies he wanted to impress he would take me as his "Duty Driver". I had the SP arm band, night stick, and a
.45 cal. long slide Colt. It was not as cushy as it sounds. I stood at parade rest behind him everywhere he went.
I felt like I was protecting the most important person in the universe. It did have benefits though. A lot of his young ladies slipped pieces of paper with phone numbers DEEP into my pockets. If you know what I mean. I had a great sex life and did not have to do anything to score.
I never slept in the dirt, never ate "Rations or MREs" or a cold meal ever.
I lived in Pearland, Victoria, and Corpus Christi. I worked for Marathon Manufacturing in Waco before the idiot got burned up by the FEDS. We manufactured aircraft batteries and electronics for aircraft.
Wow you've got an impressive rap sheet.good job soldier.i get the feeling I was supposed to help you out with this battery.i try and help My fellow brothers in arms.will ship soon.got the perfect box.take care officer

The box does not have to be perfect. If you need a little extra cash to ship it let me now.

The box does not have to be perfect. If you need a little extra cash to ship it let me now.
Sorry I've been super busy.my h is down and I'm really bummed.i didn't do anything like crash.i just pushed in battery and won't fire up.i sent the battery.it was almost 13 $Sorry it took so long.should arrive Thursday the 15th.thats what they said.i shipped ups.hope you can use it,was a pain in the butt.hows your pro going?

AMEE is fine. I had a situation where the ST-16 controls seemed like they were mixed up. I had the bird up around 50 ft and adjusted the pan control and she flew up another 25 ft. I did the factory reset and went through the full controller calibration and re-bound the "H" and the ST-16 together and the problem was solved.

Read your post about the power button, When the battery gets here I will do a charge/discharge and evaluate the battery. If it is good I will add more money to the purchase price. Sound good?

Read your post about the power button, When the battery gets here I will do a charge/discharge and evaluate the battery. If it is good I will add more money to the purchase price. Sound good?
Your the best.its no big deal but that'd be all right with me.thanks

Well if I got one of your good batteries and you are going to buy another one I figured it would help defray the cost.

Hey Rory,
Do you have a tracking number for me?

I picked the battery up this afternoon and have not had the chance for testing. If it performs on the level of one of my batteries I'll ad an additional $20.00 to the kitty. If it out performs one of my other batteries $25.00.
Sound good?

I picked the battery up this afternoon and have not had the chance for testing. If it performs on the level of one of my batteries I'll ad an additional $20.00 to the kitty. If it out performs one of my other batteries $25.00.
Sound good?
Glad you got it! That sounds great.im trying to get a camera for my h.so it'll help.thank you so much.ypur a pretty cool guy,for a old timer.just kidding ....

I sent you $30.00. The battery seems to be a good one. I checked it after balancing and then set it up for a constant current discharge of 1.7 amps and it lasted 122 minutes. About par for the course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guardianangelstowing