Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Editing & sharing media between devices.

Reaction score
Hello Yuneec Fam!

I've been reading the forum now for a couple of weeks & I'm really impressed with the community.

Please bare with me on this subject...I've had no luck being able to download any video content.

So... what is the best way to share photo's & video's between the Typhoon H & devices? I currently use my iphone 6s+ with the CGO app to download photo's. I try to download video's & it doesn't recognize the file & leaves it blank "no options given". I understand using certain resolutions while recording has a direct result on what device i'm able to view it on. 720p & 1080i for most common used devices. Not the case apparently.

I've done the SD card removal into the PC and have no luck with the video playback. it shows as a file but will not play anything.

So I'm at lost trying to figure out my error for such a simple task. I've been doing Gopro for years now using their programs for editing with great success. I thought that this would follow the same guide lines.

so if there's any suggestions on what I can do using what settings, adjustments, programs & best practices; any input would be deeply appreciated.

thank you!

Just wondering, if you stop recording video, before you shutdown the copter, that gives corruption on the video file. Its a simple mistake most pilots overcome once more.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

If you're recording at 4K (which I think is the default), then a lot of PCs will struggle to play back. Simple solution - record at 1080p (HD). The camera resolution is shown on the bottom right of the ST-16 display when you're flying. Tap on it and choose 1920 x 1080p 30fps for good quality video that should play back on nearly any PC.

Reactions: Campito

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss