Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

EU vs US batteries?

Reaction score
Captain Drone mentioned in his 1 year anniversery film "EU battery" as not that good.. Have I missed someting? Am I flying with crap batteries? :( Are there different types in EU and US? Best from EU

I am not in front of H now, but I will post picks of battery when I get back to it. I am US flyer.

It's really not necessary. The batteries are all made to use in any country anywhere in the world. There is no difference in them.

Captain Drone mentioned in his 1 year anniversery film "EU battery" as not that good.. Have I missed someting? Am I flying with crap batteries? :( Are there different types in EU and US? Best from EU
I've just re-watched Cpt Drone's video. You have miss-heard him and I know why.
He refers to the battery he is using as a 'year old' battery but it does sound a bit like 'eyyouu'. Probably his accent that is confusing you.
There is only one stock H battery no matter where you are. No EU, No USA. Just a H battery.

He refers to the battery he is using as a 'year old' battery but it does sound a bit like 'eyyouu'. Probably his accent that is confusing you.
There is only one stock H battery no matter where you are. No EU, No USA. Just a H battery.
THANX FlushVision! ! NOW I heard that too... '"year old'" NOT EU! THANX again!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BengalFlight