Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FAA mandates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Has the FAA ruled whether or not we can fly over areas that are in lockdown over the Corona virus?

Last edited by a moderator:
Based upon what I’ve seen and read in the news of late that would cancel flying in ~ 85% of the country, especially around stores that sell toilet paper.

I’ve said for a long time the American public ranks highly in the stupid category, and this media assisted, self inflicted panic just reinforces that. So instead of washing their hands more often, covering their mouths when the cough or sneeze, and avoid personal contact in greetings they shut down businesses, schools, public gatherings, and anything else that drives the economy.

Makes me wonder if this whole thing is the result of the escape of a new virus or a false flag move in bio warfare. The impact on our economy is going to be immense.

Based upon what I’ve seen and read in the news of late that would cancel flying in ~ 85% of the country, especially around stores that sell toilet paper.

I’ve said for a long time the American public ranks highly in the stupid category, and this media assisted, self inflicted panic just reinforces that. So instead of washing their hands more often, covering their mouths when the cough or sneeze, and avoid personal contact in greetings they shut down businesses, schools, public gatherings, and anything else that drives the economy.

Makes me wonder if this whole thing is the result of the escape of a new virus or a false flag move in bio warfare. The impact on our economy is going to be immense.

Well, we used to rank highly but I think we've gone "Pro" now. ;)

I still don't get the toilet paper thing . . . . . . WHY? ? ?

Well, we used to rank highly but I think we've gone "Pro" now. ;)

I still don't get the toilet paper thing . . . . . . WHY? ? ?
It's funny that you mentioned the toilet paper thing. My home town is 5000 and no paper shortage. Brandon SD is 5000 and the shelves are bare. It is amazing what we as sheople are able to be talked into believing by the gov't .

Reactions: Ty Pilot

I transport people confined to WC's and stretchers. I was averaging 5 calls a day until this week. I've had 2 transports this week. Numerous nursing homes are in lockdown. The hospital that I do most of my transports out of is not allowing visitation starting tomorrow.

This is a highly contagious flu with very little impact on the body. Colds probably take out more of the aged than this flue. There's something very nefarious about this "epidemic". Somewhere between the banks, politics and the media this is creating a self fulfilling prophecy.

My gross income is going to tank from this crapshow.

Reactions: Mike Irish
With the stock market dropping several thousand points over the past week or so a lot of people have already seen their 401's lose a lot of their previous value. Then again. a tanked market is what happens with every recession, along with the associated loss of retirement account value so anyone that hasn't been paying attention and acted in a timely manner is just repeating history. Hopefully there are still young enough to let the market recover again. Of even more importance, they didn't start selling after the second day of the fall. If they did they really lost money.

I keep thinking starting a pandemic or widespread panic over some disease is a real good way for a country ticked off about our tariffs to get even, especially as we moved most all our manufacturing to their country, including our prescription drug manufacturing.. Loose a virus, sacrifice a few thousand of your own people, cease production, stop shipping product, create panic, run on stores causes shortages of various products, business closures, layoffs, induced recession. They sit back sayin', see what happens when you screw with us.... The logic is easy to follow and the plan would be elegant and easy to execute.

How'd we go from our founding fathers vision of the constitution, freedom, capitalism to this freakshow?

My WAG theory is gaining substance.

Reactions: thoneter
Just back from the baton.
You no longer want our products, you will no longer have our medicines.

An old proverb said: "We always reap what we sow"

This thread should be moved to the Off Topic forum. Otherwise it will get locked down.

I did a search this morning on deaths per year in the US by several different causes. . . .

Heart disease.............640,000
Flu, Common Cold.......61,000
Automobile...................37,416
Bee Stings............................61
Lightning..............................51
Corona Virus........................39
Shark attack..........................1
Drones...................................?

Does anyone remember the H1N1 virus?

61,000,000 .................cases worldwide
247,000...................... hospitalizations
12,470.........................deaths

My gut tells me that China is sitting back laughing at the US at how easily it is to get us panicked and their suggestion that they won't share any special drugs is like using a laser pointer on a cat, it's just fun to watch. I am hearing that the groups working on the medication here in the states are well ahead of where they typically would be due to the fact the this strain is very similar to the last. I don't suspect the US lags behind China in any way in this area.

But I gotta go now cause the wife just texted me - every store she has been to is out of (are you ready for it) water, bread and . . . . . .TOILET PAPER. ?

I figured the toilet paper thing was due to people wanting to be prepared, knowing they were going to sh-t themselves after the Trump Corona speech.

The west coast started the run on TP as soon as Trump suggested cutting off people movement between China and the U.S. Best move that could have happened, with the end result just delaying the inevitable. The spread of contagion is uncontrollable as only one infected persons can directly and indirectly affect hundreds to thousands more depending on their level of social and business activities. John Doe shakes hands with Richard and Ron, who then shake hands with two or more people each, ad infinitum...

Airplanes, trains, and automobiles have made isolation virtually impossible. The global marketplace ended any chance of it.

I did a search this morning on deaths per year in the US by several different causes. . . .

Heart disease.............640,000
Flu, Common Cold.......61,000
Automobile...................37,416
Bee Stings............................61
Lightning..............................51
Corona Virus........................39
Shark attack..........................1
Drones...................................?

Does anyone remember the H1N1 virus?

61,000,000 .................cases worldwide
247,000...................... hospitalizations
12,470.........................deaths

My gut tells me that China is sitting back laughing at the US at how easily it is to get us panicked and their suggestion that they won't share any special drugs is like using a laser pointer on a cat, it's just fun to watch. I am hearing that the groups working on the medication here in the states are well ahead of where they typically would be due to the fact the this strain is very similar to the last. I don't suspect the US lags behind China in any way in this area.

But I gotta go now cause the wife just texted me - every store she has been to is out of (are you ready for it) water, bread and . . . . . .TOILET PAPER. ?
For something supposedly this contagious it seems a little disingenuous to raise such a panic over

Reactions: PatR and Ty Pilot
Yeah I agree. Of the 40 US deaths to Corona, consider that 77% of those happened virtually in one place in Seattle and no one under 50 has died. Personally? I think it is beyond disingenuous to raise as much panic as they have.

I will give you a couple of old sayings. No smoke without fire. It's too late bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted. Here in Ireland which is just a small island reilly compared to the US. We had our first reported death yesterday, a woman in a local hospital not fix kilometers from my home. The Department of Health has confirmed 20 new cases today of Covid-19 in the Republic of Ireland. This brings the total number of reported cases to 90. The first chase was here was only reported last week? Out Taoiseach announced yesterday that all schools would closes their doors at 6pm and will remain closed until 29th of March. My GP said last monday that this virus is a complete unknown and he was indeed worried as the spread is so rapids with figures approaching doubling each day.
Now do you think I am worried.
Keep safe and do your shopping online.
Mike

Never met a government that hasn't taken advantage of a calamity

• Haha
Reactions: Mike Irish
A man who caused "pandemonium" on an Aer Lingus flight to Dublin yesterday when he made a hoax coronavirus claim, has been given a two-month prison sentence.

30-year-old, Job van den Broek, from the Netherlands pleaded guilty to an air rage charge after he delayed a flight from Amsterdam.

Van den Broek was on board flight EI 605 yesterday, on his way to get a connecting flight to Los Angeles to propose to his girlfriend. ;)

Mike

• Sad
A man who caused "pandemonium" on an Aer Lingus flight to Dublin yesterday when he made a hoax coronavirus claim, has been given a two-month prison sentence.

30-year-old, Job van den Broek, from the Netherlands pleaded guilty to an air rage charge after he delayed a flight from Amsterdam.

Van den Broek was on board flight EI 605 yesterday, on his way to get a connecting flight to Los Angeles to propose to his girlfriend. ;)

Mike
Is there really an Aer Lingus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers