Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FAA mandates

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are going to practice a little Spy Craft (bio warfare) why not pretend to have a virus infect your country first in a place close to a bio site and then have it mysteriously spread all over the world. Plausible deniability and since you were infected first you would be less suspect and get the mindless idiot sympathy nod (also a great way to test the waters) . Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. Guess we are buying toilet paper to wipe away the toro feces.

Reactions: thoneter and PatR
Diring the OJ Simpson trial his counsel came up with “ if it doesn’t fit you must acquit” when they tried on a glove.

Puzzles are interesting things as they can have a massive number of pieces to bring them to a cohesive conclusion. At the moment we don’t have enough pieces to solve the puzzle but what keep getting found fit all to easily and are forming what, to me, is a very dangerous picture, with the danger not at all the virus itself.

Diring the OJ Simpson trial his counsel came up with “ if it doesn’t fit you must acquit” when they tried on a glove.

Puzzles are interesting things as they can have a massive number of pieces to bring them to a cohesive conclusion. At the moment we don’t have enough pieces to solve the puzzle but what keep getting found fit all to easily and are forming what, to me, is a very dangerous picture, with the danger not at all the virus itself.
It's truly a scary puzzle and I think were going to get about 200 pieces of the 500 piece puzzle and some of those pieces will be from another puzzle box.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Please never forget the most powerful man in the world said initially that "it's a hoax " and the most intelligent person in the world named rush Limbaugh called it "A common cold". Will this wake up trumpers? Good god no. This madness can't happen again but it will. Ask rand Paul

Has the FAA ruled whether or not we can fly over areas that are in lockdown over the Corona virus? I don't want my drone catching any viruses!
There's no such thing. Normal regulations apply. No more congregations of 50 or 10 people depending on which state you are in so it should be much easier.

Please never forget the most powerful man in the world said initially that "it's a hoax " and the most intelligent person in the world named rush Limbaugh called it "A common cold". Will this wake up trumpers? Good god no. This madness can't happen again but it will. Ask rand Paul
There's very few "Trumpers". I'm a "Jesuser" but that's because he was the perfect being. I don't think there are any politicians that are even close to being perfect.

I will pick and choose the politicians that at least attempt to do the right thing. Jimmy Carter was a very good soul. He worked for habitat for humanity up until a few months ago. He's still teaching sunday school. As far as his job at president it was not a home run.

Trump did a bang up job on the economy until the opposition played the virus card. This is simply a pandemic that the politicians have taken advantage of for political gain.

This thread is being closed as the COVID-19 pandemic is not being taken seriously in it, and there is way too much fun being made of it. IF another thread such as this one is started, base your posts on scientific/medical facts that come from the WHO or with links provided that we can look at to verify the content. Comments not verified will be deleted and the person that makes the post may face consequences that could lead to being banned.

This is a very serious time we are in and I know that sometimes a little humor is required, but COVID-19 is not to be taken lightly. If you feel a need to be a conspiracist, please refrain from commenting and keep your comments to yourself. All of us are in this together and yes there will be a lot of stress, but again, if you must, open a thread in Off Topic and only post fact based comments as hysteria is never warranted.

How serious is this, just about our entire country is now in a state of emergency, and we have less infections and deaths than those that are reported in the US, which is where the bulk of the comments are from in this thread.

I have friends and family in the US, Italy, France, Russia, the Middle East, UK, Mexico, South America, Australia and many other countries as I am sure a lot of the rest of you have family and friends elsewhere. Could you for one moment put yourself in the place of those that are currently being affected by this rather than joking about it.

Thank you
Murray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers