Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware update issue

Reaction score
Hello, brand new drone owner. Recently purchased the TH, I noticed on the website the firmware is newer then what is already installed. So I downloaded off the website onto my sd card, and went to update, but get an error saying no firmware located, even tho it's been downloaded directly to the sd card.. any tips? Should I even update it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, brand new drone owner. Recently purchased the TH, I noticed on the website the firmware is newer then what is already installed. So I downloaded off the website onto my sd card, and went to update, but get an error saying no firmware located, even tho it's been downloaded directly to the sd card.. any tips? Should I even update it?

There is a known error if you download using Internet Explorer. You need to use Chrome of Foxfire to download.
With the latest update you must update the ST16 first. As @prathbun indicates, follow the video EXACTLY and all should go well.

Use the forum search function to peruse a few threads about firmware upload issues. The drift of the first post seems to carry some of the usual, but avoidable, issues. The less we know about something the more problematical some of the basic things are.

Use the SD card that came with the H for upgrades.

Make sure the only file on the card is the one file for the particular device.

Watch a few firmware upgrade videos.

Follow upload instructions precisely.

Don't try to rush anything.

Reactions: mitch223
Did the upgrade and it worked great with the help of the tips here and the video! Thanks!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22