Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First App for the ST-16: Flight Center - Updated 15th November: v1.9

It should only split when you go to a 'non-flying' mode - that's the 'Ready' mode, one of the calibration modes or a couple of others. If it's splitting at a strange point, send me the telemetry file and I'll figure out what's wrong.

The GPS accuracy is a bit tighter than the table you posted -

Code:
 < 1            Very good
 1 - 1.8        Good
 1.8 - 2.5      Reasonable
 > 2.5          Poor

The acceptable range is much smaller because you want the drone to be as still as possible.

Signal strength is for the radio control, not video. I need to check the range though.

Just making sure you unzipped the download, copied the .apk to your microSD card, inserted into your ST16, and clicked on the .apk in file manager. Installed this a previous versions and never had an issue.

Z
I did, downloaded on another android tablet, extracted it to a separate directory, copied to SD card, enabled install from unknown sources. If i have never installed before I should not be using the update, but I did try both and got the same error.

I had to copy the zip to the st16 and extract the files on the st16, then the apk installed fine. My laptop doesn't allow me to use external media(work restriction) and when I extracted it on another android tablet and copied it to the sd card somehow it got corrupted.

This is a great program! Would live the same access remotely to the H camera! Where is the disagree button! ! !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Trying to install getting "There was a problem parsing the package" error?

Very odd. If you unzip on a PC you should find an .apk file and the launcher.html web page which has instructions to talk you through installing the APK on the ST-16.

Reactions: Sean Dougherty
Very odd. If you unzip on a PC you should find an .apk file and the launcher.html web page which has instructions to talk you through installing the APK on the ST-16.
I thought weird as well, I unzipped it on both PC and android table and saw all the same files. When I unzipped it on my Samsung tablet and copied the APK, I got the error, when I unzipped it on the PC and emailed the APK(again cant use my laptop to store on removable media), I got the error. When I copied the ZIP to the ST16 and unzipped it installed cleanly.

Great SW, would love to see the speed, accent rate info as others have highlighted. And of course the donate button :)

Reactions: Tuna
I thought weird as well, I unzipped it on both PC and android table and saw all the same files. When I unzipped it on my Samsung tablet and copied the APK, I got the error, when I unzipped it on the PC and emailed the APK(again cant use my laptop to store on removable media), I got the error. When I copied the ZIP to the ST16 and unzipped it installed cleanly.

Great SW, would love to see the speed, accent rate info as others have highlighted. And of course the donate button :)

Glad you got it working. I'll try to add the stats soon. There's more to come ;)

I'm figuring out the best way to let you guys pay for this - but first it has to be useful and stable... and I've got some more features I want to include.

Reactions: Sean Dougherty
First time user, installed the apk and completed successfully ; remotely connected to the ST16 from MacBook without any issues. Thank you for putting this together .... it's definitely a great and useful tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

I'm aware that there are a handful of bugs.
  • The Map view can occasionally crash - the developers are working on a new release to fix that.
  • I'm not totally happy with the map caching either, but need to spend some time looking at the current behaviour.
  • If you fly Orbit mode, it currently treats that as a separate flight in the statistics page.
  • In Imperial mode, it abbreviates miles as m, not mi which is confusing
There are of course plenty of things to add, and some big new features, so I'm planning a busy couple of weeks to get something good out for you.

Awesome work for Tuna, especially for a beta. I just got in for the first time today. I really like when viewing media files the split screen with the telemetry and map on the right. Just a note, When I connect to the Launcher page with IP displayed on the bottom from the Media tab and attempt to download telemetry or media files it says they aren't available for download.

Greg

FSK is the radio signal strength - a bigger negative number is worse.
GPS Acc is the accuracy of the GPS position estimation - a smaller number is better.

Reactions: K2BLS
HI Tuna

Great work as always, looking forward to the new features.
I'm running on 1.7u and after installing some of Eric's CCC flight paths I wanted to see the true path on your app but all I'm getting is the sorry message that my beta software has expired. Is this still the current version or are you releasing a newer one. I checked out your site but I appear but be current.#

Any help appreciated

HI Tuna

Great work as always, looking forward to the new features.
I'm running on 1.7u and after installing some of Eric's CCC flight paths I wanted to see the true path on your app but all I'm getting is the sorry message that my beta software has expired. Is this still the current version or are you releasing a newer one. I checked out your site but I appear but be current.#

Any help appreciated

Im running 1.7 FC and as of yesterday im getting 'Sorry, this Beta Software has expired'.........

Sorry guys, this next release is slightly delayed. I need some clear weather to test a new feature :) Should be ready in a day or so.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold