Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First App for the ST-16: Flight Center - Updated 15th November: v1.9

Until I release the next version, I'm afraid none of the existing downloads will work. Please bear with me!

Reactions: perry081064
OK, new version now available. Please follow this link: Feersum Flight Center - Yuneec ST-16

This is a big release with new functionality, but it's going to take some time to complete the release notes, so please feel free to explore. 2,000 Internet Points to the first person to find the new feature!

Reactions: BillyTexas
Well, I'm seeing something called Missions. This looks very interesting, so how does it work?:):)
There's lots of features and it makes Cable Cam routes IN the ST16 including on site!!!:) There's even maps of the site when on-line.:) Brilliant!! Amazing!!!:)

Last edited:
Well, I'm seeing something called Missions. This looks very interesting, so how does it work?:):)
There's lots of features and it makes Cable Cam routes IN the ST16 including on site!!!:) There's even maps of the site when on-line.:) Brilliant!! Amazing!!!:)

Well, you win the internet points! There's a manual online now, but I'll start a new thread for that to answer any questions that come up.

Reactions: Graham
My favourite quote from your manual "Remember that online maps used in the editor may be out of date. They may not show changes in tree growth, new buildings, power lines or gigantic invading dinosaurs. Take care to check the site before flying a mission.";)

Is it possible to view a satellite view of the map as this allows for better placement of waypoints in some instances.

love the work

Jamie:):):)

Is it possible to view a satellite view of the map as this allows for better placement of waypoints in some instances.

love the work

Jamie:):):)

On the main screen for the app, choose Settings (the cog at the top of the screen) and you can select satellite maps, and change the measurement units from metric to imperial. Switching map types sometimes requires you to reopen the mission a couple of times.

Well, you win the internet points! There's a manual online now, but I'll start a new thread for that to answer any questions that come up.
OMG...TUNA....I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS.....WAY TO GO....I DEFINITELY NEED TO DONATE NOW FOR SURE!

Bill W.

Ok....i cannot find the donate button on the site anymore...am i missing something.?

Bill W.

There is no donate button. This is early release software - whilst it's in Beta I'm not taking money for it.

Reactions: zandoli
So are the maps offline? Do we need to download maps...or at least a section of maps? I know google maps allows you to download a section of an area for offline use

Bill W.

So are the maps offline? Do we need to download maps...or at least a section of maps? I know google maps allows you to download a section of an area for offline use

Bill W.

You need to be online (home wifi or use a mobile hotspot) to get the map tiles. However, they are then cached and can be used offline for a period. I'm looking at a solution like Google's where you can store an area for an extended period, but a lot depends on how the app gets used and whether people are genuinely willing to pay for it in some way. All of the satellite image providers require quite a hefty fee to supply their images, and very few of them allow offline storage.

Reactions: BillyTexas
Fantastic app Tuna, thank you for this contribution to this community. I just installed it for the first time today and my apologies if this has already been covered, but is there a delay between video and telemetry when viewing them side by side?

This is greta app for sure. I am trying to connect to home wifi but when I want to get out of wifi setting it revert me back to main yuneec app. So when I want to go back to ipad again wifi is off. Not sure how to switch to this app of yours after I connect to wifi.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterfantastic