Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First App for the ST-16: Flight Center - Updated 15th November: v1.9

There are some data lines that are created by another software part (I guess that is "Dual Band Control Redundancy" via 5GHz, that's why the RSSI is not set (zero)). For those the programmer used other variable definition. In legacy SW part it is unsigned integer which is good for status bits. It sends values from 0 - 255 for 8 bits. The new SW uses signed variables which is 0..127 and all higher values are displayed as negative value from -127 to -1. 255 and -1 represents the same bit settings in status. Also 225 and -31 is the same. Unfortunately it is displayed in a different way in the table. Using signed variables for status bits is, hmm, sub-optimal.

This one line with motor error shows strange values also in other fields. It was created during switch between legacy data set and the new SW part. I would say it is an errornous data set at all and you should ignore it. 618 mph is really unrealistic ;-).

br HE
Thanks for your reply. I have flown 6 more times and no errors reported. All seems good. Thanks again.

Hello to everyone . A question I have. I tried today this wonderful program and I was not able to do only rotate the camera and make pitch downwards the upwardly in degrees that I had set definitely do something wrong can you please help me. Thank you very much .

The gimbal switch on your controller must be in the up position for the pitch to be controlled by the CCC route. If it is down, you control the camera with the stick. When the CCC route controls the camera, it is locked to the direction the H flies in. I'm going to be doing a new release shortly that should make this clearer.

I hope this helps a little.

What does it mean when you get a "-1" in the flight log evaluation program motor status column? Also got an error 8 complete motor esc failure for 178ms on the error flag column. Never had errors before the last firmware update.
Here is the telemetry file if anyone wants to look at it.

Hi Charlie, sorry for not replying sooner. It looks like your question has been answered :)

I've not had a chance to look at the handover between 2.4 and 5.8 Ghz - we'll see if it causes problems for interpreting telemetry.

Hi Tuna,
What a wonderful contribution to the 'H' world! I have just downloaded it to my ST16 and it appears to be fully functional and I will definitely give it a go when our weather (South of England) improves. I was encouraged by watching a YouTube video from MrBillpam91. I have had a quick scroll through the 16 pages of this Thread, but couldn't find anything relating to my question, but is it possible to run the program on a Windows 10 PC as well and then up load info to the ST16 via the Micro SD?

Reactions: BillyTexas
Hi Tuna,
What a wonderful contribution to the 'H' world! I have just downloaded it to my ST16 and it appears to be fully functional and I will definitely give it a go when our weather (South of England) improves. I was encouraged by watching a YouTube video from MrBillpam91. I have had a quick scroll through the 16 pages of this Thread, but couldn't find anything relating to my question, but is it possible to run the program on a Windows 10 PC as well and then up load info to the ST16 via the Micro SD?
Hey thanks for watching my video. I think that this is an apk file so it will only work on android. Maybe if you find a program that will run apk files on windows.

Bill W.

Reactions: Flymac
Hi Tuna,

You could install BlueStacks, it's an Android emulator. Then with that you could run Tuna's app on a Windows PC.

Reactions: Flymac
Hi Tuna,
First I want to thank you for all the hard work you are putting into this app. I have loaded it and really like it. The main part I am interested in is the new mission planner. The only thing is that mission planner crashes every time I try to use it. I have only one other app I have loaded to the ST16 and that is a PDF reader. I have some doc's I want to be able to read.
So I want to wipe the flight center app and any files or data created and start fresh. Can you tell me how to go about that ? I want to get this working.
I also need the correct steps to install.

Thank you
Brandon

Hi Tuna,
First I want to thank you for all the hard work you are putting into this app. I have loaded it and really like it. The main part I am interested in is the new mission planner. The only thing is that mission planner crashes every time I try to use it. I have only one other app I have loaded to the ST16 and that is a PDF reader. I have some doc's I want to be able to read.
So I want to wipe the flight center app and any files or data created and start fresh. Can you tell me how to go about that ? I want to get this working.
I also need the correct steps to install.

Thank you
Brandon

I've sent you a PM

Great prog and many thanks for that ... but I will be interested to see the compas errors.
During my last flight I get some but the diag told error: 0.

What type of error 0 is it; I think a specific counter for compas error should be interesting.

Hey
Does anyone get the message Sorry this Beta sofware has expired ?
Weird to get this message without warning before.
Even on the website it's not written that there is trial period.

Hey
Does anyone get the message Sorry this Beta sofware has expired ?
Weird to get this message without warning before.
Even on the website it's not written that there is trial period.
It is a beta version and beta software does expire. Are you on the most current version?
At some point I would think Tuna will think he is ready for release and will start to charge for his app. I for one think this app is worth buying and Tuna has put a lot of work into it and it should not be free.

Reactions: JohnL
Hi,
Yes it's a beta, but on all the beta that I had tried the trial period had always been indicated.
I just tried it since last thursday (so not even a week ...), and it was the version of 18th of October.
So not enough time to try for example the mission or the cable cam.
I have no pb to buy it as it seems a real good one.

Hi,
Yes it's a beta, but on all the beta that I had tried the trial period had always been indicated.
I just tried it since last thursday (so not even a week ...), and it was the version of 18th of October.
So not enough time to try for example the mission or the cable cam.
I have no pb to buy it as it seems a real good one.

Have have not tried mine the last 2 days so maybe that version is expired now.
Not sure but maybe is has the expiration date on is download page.

I think it is a great app and gave him a couple of upgrade requests I'm hoping he will look at.

Just an update mine has expired also. So lets hope than means he will have an updated beta coming out soon with more mission planner options.

Next go round I have to spend more time in the beginning of the release I just started playing with and it stopped LOL.. I love it tho, cant wait for it to be released --

Yep, the new version will be available tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: fux
Can't wait to realy use this program I went on app today and yea expired .I should have started using it more .it's a great program

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apalomba