Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

fuse

Reaction score
hi, im looking for some help after a crash landing and broken camera, I recently bought a new camera that didn't power up reading through I found the fuse k had blown so re soldiered new fuse but now I have no pan or tilt was wondering if anyone knew if the fuse would be at fault if it was the wrong size and what the correct size fuse would be. any help appreciated thanks

Check the camera pan and tilt knobs in Hardware Monitor to make sure they are working.
Does the camera feel like it is holding in place? Can you manually turn it with a light touch?

The fuse is only used to provide power to the camera. It does not affect pan or tilt.

If everything is OK in the hardware monitor, there could be damage to the slip ring in your camera itself.

Oh geez, it was late when I read your post and I completely missed that >_< Apologies. Did you check the pins on the camera slider on the H? How bad was the crash and what were the repairs (if any) to the drone itself?

Where did you find a fuse i am having a similar issue with camera not powering. The fuse is bad but not sure what fuse to get and from where? Thanks for any info you can give.

We managed to get K fuses from the eBay source in this thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig