Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

"Future Newbie" wanting to "searchflight"

Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm looking for a drone, that is capable of showing me the places of fawns in the field (in order to save them from being cut down). The Typhoon H with the ET-camera seems ideal for that. Now my question:
Is it possible to set a CCC-path to search the field and stop and hoover when a "warmth-signature" has been located?

Thanks in advance... Stefan

You can pause the ccc mid flight at any point then press play again to continue

Thanks for the fast replies!
The speed of flight during the CCC can be chosen during the flight (to give me more time to look at the screen)?

Left stick bump up or down to speed up or slow down. Its finicky so play with it to see how it works

Reactions: stk0812
Hi there,
I'm looking for a drone, that is capable of showing me the places of fawns in the field (in order to save them from being cut down). The Typhoon H with the ET-camera seems ideal for that. Now my question:
Is it possible to set a CCC-path to search the field and stop and hoover when a "warmth-signature" has been located?

Thanks in advance... Stefan
My view is that you should use video all the time, Then, afterwards at home you can "screen-grab the pics you find interestering. That's the way I always work,
Why bother to use the still pic function? :)

My view is that you should use video all the time, Then, afterwards at home you can "screen-grab the pics you find interestering. That's the way I always work,
I wish it could do both. Shoot video then capture and image in raw for effective editing.

Screen grabbing video will result in lower that the maximum resolution of the camera. Also saving as
a DNG in photo mode will give you an uncompressed file, which will inherently retain the most detail.

You should take a look at this:

UAV Toolbox - Yuneec ST-16

It allows you to preprogram missions into the CCC path in preflight and then get your Yuneec Typhoon H to execute it. This means you can organise a search pattern from a map before flight.

The video stream can be latched on to with another wifi device, so if you had some software to identify heat signatures, then it'd be possible to alert you to that allowing the pilot to suspend the CCC program.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers