Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I have a problem with my typhoon h pro st16 transmitter

Reaction score
yuneec typhoon h pro with intel realsense technology
I have a problem with my st16 transmitter I reset it as a factory and after that it can no longer communicate with the typhoon h even though you do all the steps my system is running slowly and it not detect the the typhoon & camera

Download this manual go to page 43 and read how to create a new model and then use the binding procedure to bind to the aircraft and the camera.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 18
Reactions: boxingtkos
Download this manual go to page 43 and read how to create a new model and then use the binding procedure to bind to the aircraft and the camera.

I already tried, I still have problems, I have tried all, this was caused by deleting the tablet, from that moment the st16 began to have connection problems and the wifi does not work I notice that it gets slow when I choose an option I also lost all my files from the root folder,
before updating and deleting my st16 and the wifi and the don were working well the problem was caused since I did those steps

I already tried, I still have problems, I have tried all, this was caused by deleting the tablet, from that moment the st16 began to have connection problems and the wifi does not work I notice that it gets slow when I choose an option I also lost all my files from the root folder,
before updating and deleting my st16 and the wifi and the don were working well the problem was caused since I did those steps

in the pad area it works fluid but the yuneec home area works slow so it frizze for a minute and then lets you enter the settings the system if i go pad area to trie to set wifi the st16 now do not get wifi if i trie to reset again the system make nothing

I believe that the root folders are incomplete and I am sure that is the problem. I think that by deleting the s16 tablet, I lost important documents and files, so the tablet does not work in the correct way, by chance there is no way to obtain those files.

How did you do the reset on your ST-16?

Was it through Pad, Settings, Personal Data Backup and Restore, Factory Data Reset? The Factory Data Reset should restore everything back to Out of the Box condition of the controller.

If you used any other way to reset the system it may have wiped out the restore partition that was placed there from Yuneec.

How did you do the reset on your ST-16?

Was it through Pad, Settings, Personal Data Backup and Restore, Factory Data Reset? The Factory Data Reset should restore everything back to Out of the Box condition of the controller.

If you used any other way to reset the system it may have wiped out the restore partition that was placed there from Yuneec.

I did the reset first from the yuneec system and then I did the reset from the ipad from there all the problem started and I lost all the files in the root folder and the tab let in the control mode is very slow and the wifi system and I understand that it must be that it does not have the files that I lost, it makes me sad for this equipment I have only used it 10 times only and by my mistake I can not enjoy it at the moment they are tremendous equipment for me one of the best products From the market

Give the factory reset another try following this video

If that fails to restore functionality we have one other option but that person is fairly busy. It will still be faster than sending for repair at this time.

Give the factory reset another try following this video

If that fails to restore functionality we have one other option but that person is fairly busy. It will still be faster than sending for repair at this time.

thank you moderator for your great help I have already done that step but when I go to that area pad the system will no longer let me reset it anymore I press the backup & reset button and then factory data reset then I press and then I press reset tablet and last I press delete everything and the system does not restart just press the button and it does nothing else I have even tried to connect via wifi to see if I can update it or something and the wifi does not work either

I’ll have @Steve Carr and @WTFDproject look in on this to see what ideas they might have. It really sounds as if the restore partition got wiped and the factory reset won’t do that.

thank you moderator for your great help I have already done that step but when I go to that area pad the system will no longer let me reset it anymore I press the backup & reset button and then factory data reset then I press and then I press reset tablet and last I press delete everything and the system does not restart just press the button and it does nothing else I have even tried to connect via wifi to see if I can update it or something and the wifi does not work either
i wait
Believe me, I have spent 5 full days looking for possible solutions and without success but I have faith that in this forum I will have the solution very soon because you really are experts in this of the drone issues... thanks DoomMeister

This is the FlightMode app for the ST16 (H model). Extract it and copy the apk file to an sd card. Install the card in the ST16. From the Android menu (Pad) change the security settings to allow the install from the sd card and unknown sources. Then go to File Manager, access the sd card and install the apk file.

Attachments

• FlightMode.zip
    16.9 MB · Views: 22
Looks like you were able to load the apk file that Steve Carr posted. If that is the case, go back to post #2, get the manual, and follow the procedures to create a new model and bind the aircraft and camera to it.

This is the FlightMode app for the ST16 (H model). Extract it and copy the apk file to an sd card. Install the card in the ST16. From the Android menu (Pad) change the security settings to allow the install from the sd card and unknown sources. Then go to File Manager, access the sd card and install the apk file.
Looks like you were able to load the apk file that Steve Carr posted. If that is the case, go back to post #2, get the manual, and follow the procedures to create a new model and bind the aircraft and camera to it.
this is what happens to me when I try to install the apk file unfortunately packged installer has stopped
92912991_162500868334878_6045492543037112320_n.jpg92872938_220455212702531_6550283725827997696_n.jpg93313238_170426844087820_3871418116852416512_n.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder