Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

If you are a lawyer?

I was lucky, I decided to return mine and since I purchased it from Amazon it was easy to do. I stated the reason was that the Yuneec website made false claims. Nothing more or less then that (no specifics). Once I saw the ST16 was different for the Pro I made up my mind it was going back. I must admit it was not easy to let go of it since I really enjoyed flying the few times I did. Will wait until I know all the issues are really addressed then purchase the Typhoon H Pro.

For what it's worth the 3 aerial thing is going to be remedied. The modification will be available as a do it yourself kit or you will be able to send your ST16 in and they will do it for you. I think Yuneec are pretty overwhelmed at the moment but they are making steps to correct things such as the latest firmware. I have found Yuneec UK absolutely spot on with service, I have had a few issues but they have been really helpful and even offered replacement parts ie : new camera's etc

They know there is an issue with the camera (for some) but untill they have found a remedy they are obviously not going to recall every camera. I know it's frustrating and I'm sure it's frustrating for them also. Having desatisfied customers is the last thing they want.

I'm new to the drone flying world and not a professional videographer or photographer, but what I have paid for this equipment, I think it's exceptional good value and I love it !

We need to give Yuneec a chance , they havnt even released any official statements yet probably because it will be like stirring a hornets nest of emotion ! But I'm sure they are taking all the comments in

You are spot on with your comments. It would be suicidal for them to ignore those already owning one. (DJI has that down packed) It takes time. I canceled my order due to the camera quality issue. Ordered the Autel now and looking forward to flying it soon. But once the H is sorted, I will be buying it. It is a fantastic bird. So many things about it that I have wanted on a drone for so long and they brought it all to us for a fair price. Imagine how good this H would have been if it had NO issues from day one. Imagine the swarm of people wanting it. I cannot wait until it is sorted and proven to be a great camera, after all it's the video quality that I want more than anything.
I love the H, I wait patiently for its perfection.
relaxing_zpspzjacgdf.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital