Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Important TyphoonH_Ver2.24_A.bin

If you installed Ver 2.24 please reply below

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Updated today. Mine came with what appears to be Sept 1 version.
original New (Downloaded yesterday, flashed today)
G V1.22 V1.22
AP V1.26 V 1.27
Cam V 3.2.13(A) V 3.2.15(A)
I was getting a few compass errors on the old version. 2-3 short bursts in each flight
Today I flew and all seemed OK. Got one short burst of error 32 (compass) after low battery warning, just before landing.
I can't say I noted any differences, but I am still under 10 flights and just may not notice. It was rock solid as usual hovering. No drift, but then I have only had one session with longer Error 32 burst that I noted drifting.

Mine is the Realsense version, does the non Realsense version have a down looking sonar?

G V1.22 V1.22
AP V1.26 V 1.27
I was getting a few compass errors on the old version. 2-3 short bursts in each flight
Today I flew and all seemed OK. Got one short burst of error 32 (compass) after low battery warning, just before landing.
I can't say I noted any differences, but I am still under 10 flights and just may not notice. It was rock solid as usual hovering. No drift, but then I have only had one session with longer Error 32 burst that I noted drifting.

Mine is the Realsense version, does the non Realsense version have a down looking sonar?

yours came today from where? Repair, New , ????

G V1.22 V1.22
AP V1.26 V 1.27

did you call Yuneec and ask their opinion?
No. I didn't think of it. Just figured an update could not hurt. I am just building confidence in it now.
I have flown many hours on APM home builds and feeling a bit hands tied without having full access to all tuning and telemetry.
It could be that a few error 32 are normal depending on exactly what it means.

No. I didn't think of it. Just figured an update could not hurt. I am just building confidence in it now.
I have flown many hours on APM home builds and feeling a bit hands tied without having full access to all tuning and telemetry.
It could be that a few error 32 are normal depending on exactly what it means.
32 errors would scare me -- i do not have any that I have found.. but Yikes.... I would call :)

Error 32 does scare me because when I get them very bad things happen.

Call and get an option. That way if they say it's safe and something happens you have a record of that call.

I have had nothing bad luck with error 32 compass error condition. Make the call and see what they say

Since this is an update thread, as more info comes in, I believe that the updates have no effect on the compass error problem. Don't cause, don't help. Just my own belief. Yes, I have updated (two), but no problems before or after.

After this update I've had 13 flights and I got compass and rssi errors on 5 of these. It has, however, shown no apparent issues in flight behaviour. Not sure what to make of this.

Last edited:
Andrew. Out of the numerous calls to Yuneec over the past couple of month, he has always been most helpful, most knowledgeable regarding the H.

Yeah I have dealt with Mike and Christina mainly - I do not remember if I read something or heard it about the H and Pro , with my brain lately I might have dreamed it -- either way I hope its not the case

I installed this update and now I am having SERIOUS and chronic drifting problems both in single and team mode with the Wizard. When left to hover it will drift sometimes 6 to 10 feet! Seemingly always not in the same direction either.. plus it has a tendency to drift downward sometimes up to 3 feet. I calibrated successfully 3 times, near no cell phone or buildings. It did not do that in the previous updates.

Can I go back to the previous update?

I installed this update and now I am having SERIOUS and chronic drifting problems both in single and team mode with the Wizard. When left to hover it will drift sometimes 6 to 10 feet! Seemingly always not in the same direction either.. plus it has a tendency to drift downward sometimes up to 3 feet. I calibrated successfully 3 times, near no cell phone or buildings. It did not do that in the previous updates.

Can I go back to the previous update?

Yunnec says no you have to send it in to go backwards -- Im sure you have already heard it all, but after an update, you should unbind if anything is still bound, and rebind the H and the Camera , do all the calibrations a couple of times Especially the compass - A lot of folks have said point the bird north while do the compass calibration helps.. I have never used the wizard and never will, so no help there but through out this thread I believe there are things you can check on the ST16 to see if anything is out of wack with the controllers.

Reactions: deMARCOman
Two flights today, total over 30 minutes with zero errors. on Sept 13 release with just one compass cal.

Mine have only appeared in the telemetry files but others have seen warnings on the ST16 screen and in extreme cases been prevented from flying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterfantastic