Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Invidia Shield

Reaction score
I have an invidia shield that works great for the parrot Bebop and also other wifi drones. It has 2.4 & 5.8 wifi. GPS and fast video processor plus built in joysticks. Is there a way to load the software. Keeps saying that it's not supported. This is the best all in one controller for something like this it's incredible that it's not natively supported.

Since nvidia shield is on an Android platform, can you download the BreezeCam app from Google Play? If not, then it is unlikely that the Shield can be used with the Breeze.

That is a shame, and the BreezeCam app is the only way to control the Breeze.

Go to apkpure and download it, then sideload it. Not sure if it will actually work, but you can at least install it and give it a shot.

I’m not sure what version of nVidia Shield you are using, but I noticed that some are able to use it. I found the info in this thread Yuneec Breeze - Phone/Tablet wifi compatibility list.

You might try using the Conversation tool on the forum to ask @Frillen how he can do it with his Shield K1.

Unfortunately my Invidia Sheild (first gen) is not listed. It could be the perfect controller but alas,it is not natively supported. I'll try side loading tomorrow. Would be nice to control with an android that has joysticks, gps, and dual band wifi.

Let us know how that works for you. All new information, what works or doesn’t work is welcome in the forum.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kanthalking