Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Kavservice... does anyone know what is going on ? My drone arrived for repair feb13, no confirmation, no response to telecon and emails

Reaction score
Does anyone know what is happening with kavservice. My drone was delivered feb 13...no confirmation, no response to phone cals or emails

Delivered where? If KAV it is no longer there or became part of the auction inventory and your only recourse would be to sue Yuneec.

With luck it was transshipped to Vertigo Drones for repair with many others.

Does anyone know what is happening with kavservice. My drone was delivered feb 13...no confirmation, no response to phone cals or emails
Was this warranty work? All warranty cases since late October 2019 have been going to Vertigo Drones or Ascend Services LLC.

After 6 months finally, received my H repaired from other repair facility than KAV, everything is OK, except that the the Gimbal can not be calibrated when I try trough the ST16, the gimbal moves slowly after a few second stop, the tilt and pan function well, but the video is a little shaky when I see it on my computer monitor, that is why I tried to calibrate the gimbal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digicrusader