Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

know flight data typhoon h

Reaction score
know I bought a typhoon h when it first came out it flew great and I saw on yuneec web site they had new firm ware to install. So I ereased my flight data like they said and tried to install the new firm ware when it got to the camera or there abouts it just stopped and wouldn't finish the install so its been setting for the last three years without any flight data. Has anyone else had this problem and been able to fix it. It won't fly without it

Thank you for your input.I did that again and what do know it worked except
for one thing it came up with a list of about three think s that I didn't know what to do and went away and I can't get them to come back and also I think there was a message about Ilost my flight data so that,s where i'm at with that issue it dose work.Now I have another issue with my landing gear I watched a video it said to turn it upside down an cycle switch a few times I did that and they started working however when I turn it right side up they don't work if I turn it upside down and raise the gear up and turn it over and lower the gear they go down but won't work again.Are thier any other ideas on how to get them working. thank you

......Now I have another issue with my landing gear I watched a video it said to turn it upside down an cycle switch a few times I did that and they started working however when I turn it right side up they don't work if I turn it upside down and raise the gear up and turn it over and lower the gear they go down but won't work again. Are thier any other ideas on how to get them working. thank you
Sounds like the landing gear is working fine. The landing gear will not work from the switch when upright until about 20' in the air. The drone itself lowers the landing gear when less than about 20 ft and keeps it there to avoid landing belly first on the camera.
I've heard that allowing the switch to work when the drone is upside down was probably added to facilitate packing. But for whatever reason it was added, it works for us by allowing us a way to test the actuators.

Thank you for your input.I did that again and what do know it worked except
for one thing it came up with a list of about three think s that I didn't know what to do and went away and I can't get them to come back and also I think there was a message about Ilost my flight data so that,s where i'm at with that issue it dose work.....
I'm not sure if you were describing the current update or the one three years ago. Is everything good now?

L'm s not sure it was a 1.25,1.35,3.04 something update.Is their a newer one an if their is where can I find it

The latest FW-package is called Ver3.04. It contains:
- Camera FW V3.2.24 (the only one that is region specific (A for US, E for Europe, ...)
- Gimbal FW V1.25 (or V1.27 for newer cameras with black-box-IMU)
- Flight controller FW V1.35 (can seperately flashed with Typhoon H GUI, not recommended - use only when FC FW update gone wrong).
- RealSense FW V1.04 (will be used if RealSense is attached).

Here is a tool to extract and manipulate FW parts from FW package: "YTH_firmwareTool.zip" from Downloads
Use it only when you know what you are doing.

There are more FW parts for different modules inside that never gets an update (ESC, receiver, landing gear etc.).

It is really surprising how many microprocessors are installed in the drone, most of them STM32. Each of them have a FW flashed to internal memory.

Reactions: WTFDproject
Hey there! Yeah, I had a similar issue with my Typhoon H a while back. Tried updating the firmware as per Yuneec's instructions but hit a roadblock halfway through. Ended up contacting their support, got it sorted eventually.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook