Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Landing gear problem

Reaction score
Hey folks I'm having trouble with my landing gear. Ok so I go to put the landing gear up they go up and drop back down luckily when I hit the switch for them to go down they stay to land but once again I hit the switch to go up they go up and then drop. Ok now if I keep the switch I the up position they will flop up and down with the hand. What do I have to replace??

Hey folks I'm having trouble with my landing gear on my typhoon H . Ok so I go to put the landing gear up they go up and drop back down luckily when I hit the switch for them to go down they stay to land but once again I hit the switch to go up they go up and then drop. Ok now if I keep the switch I the up position they will flop up and down with the hand. What do I have to replace??

Are they "free falling" back down, or are they lowering under power?
I assume you mean both landing gear are doing the same thing, and pretty much matching each others movement?
They are free falling

Are they "free falling" back down, or are they lowering under power?
I assume you mean both landing gear are doing the same thing, and pretty much matching each others movement?
Looks like from a hard landing 20190905_215923.jpeg

Looks like you need two landing gear motor assemblies. They seem to be out of stock everywhere I looked, except the link below. These did not say they were "IN" stock, they were just the only vendor that did not actually say "out of stock". You need to call to confirm these are the right parts, and that they actually have them. I haven't bought from them.
"Yuneec - Typhoon H Retract Module - TYH109"

Last edited:
Reactions: Chevyfreke
Looks like you need two landing gear motor assemblies. They seem to be out of stock everywhere I looked, except the link below. These did not say they were "IN" stock, they were just the only vendor that did not actually say "out of stock". You need to call to confirm these are the right parts, and that they actually have them. I haven't bought from them.
"Yuneec - Typhoon H Retract Module - TYH109"
They sell the parts of the landing gear modules seperately as well. May get you a cheaper fix.

This google search might help you find the parts you need in any part of the world.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReparacionDronesMedellin