Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Last firmware of 2016 gave me some problems, i cannot take off

Reaction score
What is the right procedure to reload an old firmware on the H and ST16 so i can redo the upgrades
Where can i find an old Firmware for the H and the ST16 ?
I now i can reload an ol firmware of the H with the gui software, but how do you reload the ST16 firmware ?

reload firmware on the H

but what for the ST16 ?

/\/\ax2206

Can you give us more information about the problem? Do the motors turn on? How many sats are showing on the display for the H and ST16? What is the status light showing?

Wel since i updated the ST16 and the H my H wont fly anymore.
I have put in some expo on Roll, Yaw and elevation, but not on the throttle.
I got almost no startup reaction when i push the red butten (on 4 times i try 1 time he starts up) and when it starts up i cannot lift up, i get no reaction from the throttle stick.
Thats why i want to reset the firmware on the H and ST16. In the same time i would like to use the US firmware in place of the EU one.

Wel since i updated the ST16 and the H my H wont fly anymore.
I have put in some expo on Roll, Yaw and elevation, but not on the throttle.
I got almost no startup reaction when i push the red butten (on 4 times i try 1 time he starts up) and when it starts up i cannot lift up, i get no reaction from the throttle stick.
Thats why i want to reset the firmware on the H and ST16. In the same time i would like to use the US firmware in place of the EU one.
First try to reset the ST16. Then create a new model and then go thru the binding process from the beginning.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NetsolWater