Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Longest Yuneec Owner

I bought the original Q500 with a CGO2 in the spring of 2015 after doing a lot of research on different brands and models. I was looking for something quieter than my Phantom 2. It was an amazing machine and the P2 went into mothballs. Later I bought the Q500+, then the Q 4K. I still have 2 of the 4K models and still fly them. All of the Q's I have sold are still flying within 10 miles of me with no crashes or failures.

I have a Q500 + since August 2016 I have implemented a Cgo3 camera and I also use a SJcam 4000+ with the GB203 gimbal.

Reactions: TomC9000
I guess I got lucky when I purchased my q500 4 k..
It had all the bugs worked out . Other than the original battery getting weak, ( probably because I need a charger with storage mode) it has been flawless.
6 months after buying the q500, I had to buy the h with realsense. It too has been flawless and haven’t even tried the avoidance yet.

I came to Yuneec from dji Phantoms having placed a pre-order for a TH which was delivered to me at the start of June 2016. The main reason for ordering the H was for my commercial flying. At the time I ordered the H I was using two Phantoms: A P2V and a P2V+ and my P2V simply wasn't up to the mark for producing steady video...it only having a single axis gimbal (but it was great for taking still shots). The P2V+ was far better in this regard with its 3 axis gimbal. Shortly after I received the H I retired the P2V.

I still fly the P2V+ but mainly for the recreational stuff and it acts as a back-up unit on commercial jobs for if my H has a problem (it never has) or if the P2V+ is the better choice for the job at hand...yes, there are instances where it is better to use a P2V+, but not often.

So, by no means the earliest using a Yuneec product in this forum, but probably one of the first to have a TH available to the consumer in the U.K. (there were some units that were being tested and reviewed in the U.K. before they were made available at large).

Last edited:
The article had to have been written by a DJI person. The drone crashed at the White House was a Phantom and Yuneec was the maker of several Blade models.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scan02