Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

my typhoon h pro with realsense destroyed

Yep, after further digging, Ty Pilot is correct. My original info was almost as old as I am.

One sticky point might be flying as a hobbyist but using a drone registered as commercial.

If you do you'd best be keeping a log book to provide proof of where work ended and fun began. One of your neighbors down the street might be off duty law enforcement and not like what he was seeing and mosey on over for a visit. It's the little stuff that can end up having big teeth. I've done it, and still will, but the separation is well defined.

Reactions: RiFF RaFF
There is nothing wrong flying at night as long as you have the waiver and the proper strobe lights FAA requires for drones.
Flying at night is more risky but a good pilot will be aware of his surroundings. Some people just aren't made to fly at night let alone in the daytime.:D
I've had my TH for 8 months did they change the law about flying at night sun up to sun down has that been changed

For commercial users, and recreational users, the laws are still the same. The laws are not the same for both.

Do you have pictures of the damaged aircraft? Also, if you could provide the telemetry data we could take a look into it. Never Heard of such an incident.

Greetings!
I can take pics and send telemetry through the upload file button? sorry new at this.

Flying at night at that distance?...not something i would consider...how safe can that be. Not sure Yuneec will honor that...any help in the telemetry?

Always the pilot. Nobody consider it's a drone failure ? I think Yuneec is repairing more drones than selling .

I've had my TH for 8 months did they change the law about flying at night sun up to sun down has that been changed
In the U.K. the law in relation to commercial operations on a standard PfCO is that one is allowed to fly daylight hours between a half hour before sunrise and a half hour after sunset. For the purposes of the law, then, night time is any time outside of those stated above. For a commercial operation during night time, then, one would need an extended PfCO obtainable from the CAA on submission of a safety case and aircraft lights. As far as I know there are no night time restrictions on recreational flights in the U.K.

My own personal view, though, is that I see little to be gained by flying my aircraft at night time. But that's just me. I do recognise that a night flight is of use to some pilots and some commercial operations can demand a night flight...but my operations don't include them. I have a standard PfCO and I have no foreseeable intentions of applying for a night time extension.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ardigitalmedia