Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Nashville

RPR

Reaction score
January of this year, I was able to go back to Nashville for the Reeves + Young build. This is my last night in the city, so I decided to discharge my batteries the night before my flight back to California.

One of these days, I would like to visit this awesome city again, when the weather is a bit warmer.

Nashville looks beautiful at night. Always has. Thank you for uploading.

Many thanks. Nashville is too cold for me in the winter that my fingers could not take it anymore. But, I now have this city in my bucket list for the summer.

Nice capture of the city, music is nice and vid is short. EXCELLENT! ?

January of this year, I was able to go back to Nashville for the Reeves + Young build. This is my last night in the city, so I decided to discharge my batteries the night before my flight back to California.

One of these days, I would like to visit this awesome city again, when the weather is a bit warmer.

Nashville is home for me ! Nashville is really beautiful at night with all the Bridges lite and downtown Building, the city is really growing... Thanks and glad you had a great visit, come back soon.....

Nashville is home for me ! Nashville is really beautiful at night with all the Bridges lite and downtown Building, the city is really growing... Thanks and glad you had a great visit, come back soon.....

I really love it there, I hope to come back soon in the near future.

I did not, because during the night that I flew my TH Plus, the cold was unbearable. I was there for a week working for Reeves+Young development.
I totally understand, I've flew in some weather that was 14 degree, timing was right on something I had been trying to fly for a while LOOL ! If you get back this way, give me a holler. I will take you to Dinner or Lunch. Stay in touch, I like sharing Videos and Pic's of places I have flew. Enjoy the rest of your weekend !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
puputus