Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Need help to camera connection

Reaction score
Hi

I have a problem with my Typhoon H

Yesterday when I was out and take Some fotos there was no problem with the signal.

Now. When I start up my st16 and the drone, everything starts op fine and I get the video signal and can turn the camera and everyting. But after 1 min. I lost the signal to the camera, and when I look in the top og the screen there i no longer 5,8 ghz signal??

I had tryed to restart my drone and the st16, 6 times now, and the same happent everytime.

Can someone help me?? What can I do?

Thomas

Hi

Yesterday when I was out and take Some fotos there was no problem with the signal.

Now. When I start up my st16 and the drone, everything starts op fine and I get the video signal and can turn the camera and everyting. But after 1 min. I lost the signal to the camera, and when I look in the top og the screen there i no longer 5,8 ghz signal??

I had tryed to restart my drone and the st16, 6 times now, and the same happent everytime.

Thomas
Thomas

For now I can provide you with a link to another area of this forum that is a Typhoon H how to area. In there are a lot of answers to common questions asked by new and seasoned members. There is a good chance you will find your answer in there. If not, please check back here to see what information may have been posted to your question.
Typhoon H - "How To"
Murray

Hi

Thomas
Could you please rebind the RC with drone/camera to see if this issue gone?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marcojanson67