Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Need to know: Product and company response

Phones are too small and battery time can be an issue. It's personal preference though. Tech specs do not by themselves define what the user experience will be. Go to some local vendors and put the tools in your hands.

Treat them like buying a car. Regardless of the model, we prefer to do a test drive to check the form, fit, and function.

Edit,

If you decide on the other brand you might want to act quickly.
Farewell DJI Phantom 4, it's terminated - sUAS News - The Business of Drones

Last edited:
To those of you that answered me in a polite manner-Thank You-
To the others- these type of comments are not necessary!
I have watched youtube and other video's.
However I just wanted to ask on a forum and READ the answers.
How people are answered can sometime lead the asking person
to believe that messages they posted and likes received along with
being high ranking members are just a prestigious NOTHING-
I am an expert and certified instructor for a large firearms company-
If I answered as some have my heading under my name would read-
SUSPENDED-
And I did not mention any other company's products-

Thank you for your help-
welcome to the forum! don't worry about the rude comments in here. fan boys can be a real pain no matter which brand they support. I've learned not to ask for any help from this forum. I just lurk to see if there are anything new coming out for the Typhoon H. In the Mavic forum, there is this thread where a couple from England visited Arizona (USA) for vacation and lost their drone where they couldn't retrieve it. Sad to say, they had to go back to England without their Mavic. If you read that thread, you can see how helpful everyone was. No one blamed the operator because he was flying reckless. In the end, someone was able to drive out to the desert, climb the rocks and retrieve the drone. Sadly, I doubt you'll get that kind of help here. They'll just blame you for flying so careless.
You can read about it here: I lost my Mavic and need help finding out what happened - FOUND BY STARZ!

Malikye,

I don't think you are being fair to the parties involved. I have been a moderator for a different board and I know how challenging it is to keep posts on-topic and civil.

The moderators here are trying to lookout for potential spam/flame/troll posts. Please remember that we are all human and we all make mistakes.

I apologize for going off-topic myself.

I was fortunate enough to buy my "H" (Not pro, or extras) for $799.99. My coworker wanted one, but couldn't fine the $799.99 price. CraigCam, where did you find the one you are talking about?

It shows up in my google search feeds. It's gone now. It was a B and H competitor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It shows up in my google search feeds. It's gone now. It was a B and H competitor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yea, I've looked high and low for that price also and wasn't successful either. I purchased mine through Amazon with that price.

Maybe one of the stolen ones... lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The second is the H Pro-
and "possibly" P3P but i understand that company has stopped production on this model Dec. 2016,
even though there still being sold.
Also trying to stay at a ceiling of $1,000.00

Thank you

With that target price in mind, you may want to consider the Autel X-Star Premium, considered by many to be in the top tier, easy to fly, great camera, and good factory service. I think they are going for $750 now, from Amazon, Carolina Dronz, and many others.

Some of my friends own them and give them high marks.
You can go to one of our sister forums and find out more. http://www.autelxpilots.com/

I was getting ready to buy the P3P. Still around.
Why are they discontinuing so many of their line.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I'm guessing the answer to that is $$. Costs a lot to maintain a bunch of different models. Consolidating might also assist in reducing parts inventories and repair issues. The multirotor field also has quite a history of new releases and phase outs. Keeps people buying new stuff every 6 to 12 months instead of repairing or maintaining the old. Make a small change and a whole lot of people rush out to buy it. Actually, the entire aero modeling field has been following that marketing strategy for at least the last 15 years. Always a bigger, better, ya gotta have it widget, soon to be released, open for pre-order, around every corner.

Reactions: QuadBart
I was getting ready to buy the P3P. Still around.

That's fine, cheap enough now. Be aware that if you do not buy from a DJI "authorized dealer" you will not have any warranty.
Go to their web site to see a list of "authorized" dealers.

That's fine, cheap enough now. Be aware that if you do not buy from a DJI "authorized dealer" you will not have any warranty.
Go to their web site to see a list of "authorized" dealers.
I did that first. I read of you don't purchase an authorized dealer they won't cover the limited warranty.
Best Buy was listed.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Looking into the Typhoon H and another well known drone-

1. if I have any type of problem how long will it take this company to respond?
2. is this the best one a BEGINNER should buy?
3. does it fly from a cell phone or tablet?
4. auto land, return to home,obstacle avoidance, etc. really not that interested
at this time about camera quality and the like.

Thank you,
New forum member
Took two weeks so far & i still havnt spoken to a supervisor

More than I want to spend. As a beginner.

I learned to fly in 3 months with a small cheap Blade nano QX (not the 3D model)
After 3 months i did my practical flying exam to receive my Drone pilot license for recreational flying.
In my country thats a class 2 drone license
the next step is a Class 1 drone license for commercial use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital