Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New battery chargers?

Reaction score
After charging the batteries with the cell balancer/charger for the past six months, and now that there is a better charger that charges through the " banana plugs" and balancer cable,, why didn't Yuneec come out with this charger earlier,? The batteries must charge better and give better performance with the newer charger.
I personally use the Venom dual pro charger lately and have been getting a minute or two more flight time, ( at least it seems so )

Buying replacement batteries should i stick to yuneec brand or look toward the venom type and what power i have the 5400 mah power 3's

Buying replacement batteries should i stick to yuneec brand or look toward the venom type and what power i have the 5400 mah power 3's
I have one original Yuneec and two others I got off of ebay, or amazon,, cant remember where, 6300mah. giving me a bit longer fly time than original Yuneec batterty

I have been using the "Morpilot 6300 mah" battery from Amazon as well as the "Morpilot Intelligent dual charger" with good results.
Both the battery and charger have approx 20 cycles/flights on them at this point! (have only had this quad a little more than a week)
The battery gives a few more minutes flight time than the Yuneec battery that came with the copter and the charger is much better than the supplied one. The charger has a display of the charge rate/level and will charge 2 batteries ( depleted to the point of a "land immediately" indication) within 70 minutes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Li