Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New drone owner

Reaction score
Brought it home read the manual got tips on you tube.Started it up it hovered
Nicely pretty cool.
I got the firmware update calibrated it and it took me forever to get WiFi on my I phone,I finally found the WiFi took off and it went sideways and it crashed,semi damaged a leg and broke a prop.
I’m confused it was fine before the firmware update and WiFi was easy to get and went straight up and hovered not so now and WiFi was almost impossible to get and I flew in pilot mode.
What am I doing wrong?I might add I changed the prop and reinstalled the leg with no wires broken.

Reactions: profil32
Connect with the Breeze, go to Settings (use the burger), go to Info, then list- Client version, Flying control, ESC, and Camera versions.

What phone are you using?

What country are you from? This makes a huge difference for WiFi.

Connect the Breeze go to info and get:

1. Client version
  2. Flying Control version
  3. ESC version
  4. Camera version

I got the breeze connected and it does not go straight up it pulls or leans badly badly to one side.
I have to kill it because it goes on it’s side.
Thanks for your help and I bought the breeze to fly in my back yard because I have a Mavic Air the NFZ wont let me fly in my back yard.
Like I said it worked fine before the update.

I need the info I requested so I can compare to mine. The way yours is acting is like it got a European firmware.

Ok that looks good. You have v1.37A firmware installed.

On the side of the Breeze you will find a cover for the microUSB connector. You will also find a hole to access the reset button. With the Breeze off use a paperclip or toothpick to depress the reset button. While holding the reset button in, power on the Breeze and hold the reset until the power up sequence is done. Now power cycle the Breeze, connect, and perform a compass calibration as you face Magnetic North. Now see if you can fly normally. Remember to turn off the GPS if you are flying indoors or between tall buildings where the signals can be reflected.

If you are still having problems and bought the Breeze locally, it may be best to return it for an exchange. If not, you should probably contact Yuneec Support via online chat to go for a warranty replacement.

Reactions: airborne
Thank you for your help.I noticed Walmart (I never go to Walmart except this time)had the Breeze for $149 with a controller.
I bought it so I got a extra battery,a controller,another Breeze all for $149.
I really wanted a controller because I hate the phone doing the controlling so I could not pass up the package deal.
Happy flying to you and thanks again.
I’m going to bookmark this spot for future reference.

If you find that the controller will not move the camera down and up you will need to download the firmware update for the controller and install it.

To test it connect the Breeze, have Bluetooth on in the phone settings, power on the controller with Y+ Power. Now go to Tasks, Controller mode, and swipe through all the screens. The controller should vibrate as it connects, then tap Experience now and swipe thru the screens. Without launching use the d-pad on the upper right to move the camera down and up.

I’m playing with the new one and the strange thing is once I get Bluetooth with the Controller finding WiFi usually works to the drone after a few tries.
Without the Bluetooth device I can’t pick up the WiFi on the drone so that is a bonus getting the controller.

Are there a lot of WiFi access points in your area? If so, try going to an area with few WiFi hotspots and see if your Breeze shows up more readily.

Make sure to do the compass calibration while facing magnetic north, and preferably in an open grassy area away from power lines. It made a big difference for me in preventing drift. If you fly within 50 miles of where you do the calibration, you should not have to repeat it.

Have fun flying!

Are there a lot of WiFi access points in your area? If so, try going to an area with few WiFi hotspots and see if your Breeze shows up more readily.

Make sure to do the compass calibration while facing magnetic north, and preferably in an open grassy area away from power lines. It made a big difference for me in preventing drift. If you fly within 50 miles of where you do the calibration, you should not have to repeat it.

Have fun flying!
Your knowledge of the breeze is unbelievable and your help is helping me from getting headaches trying to figure things out.
I do pick up a lot of other peoples WiFi.
I was thinking about shutting mine down to see if that helps.I did do the calibration.

Is there a chance that you have an older iPhone 5s or newer that you are not using? I have a 5s that I only have the Breeze WiFi setup on it. It then connects to the Breeze shortly after the Breeze starts transmitting it’s SSID. That helps a lot when flying near my house where there are a lot of WiFi AP’s.

When I’m in a less WiFi congested area I’ll sometimes use my iPhone 7 which is my active phone for everyday use.

There are a lot of helpful and knowledgeable people on this forum. I learn new things on here all the time. Welcome to the group. If you have questions, be sure to use the search function. There is a lot of information to glean from this forum.

Thank you for your help.I noticed Walmart (I never go to Walmart except this time)had the Breeze for $149 with a controller.
I bought it so I got a extra battery,a controller,another Breeze all for $149.
I really wanted a controller because I hate the phone doing the controlling so I could not pass up the package deal.
Happy flying to you and thanks again.
I’m going to bookmark this spot for future reference.

FYI...The phone is still controlling the Breeze. The controller is easier because of the joysticks, however, the Breeze Cam app on the phone is what controls the drone. The controller connects to your phone via Bluetooth, and your phone connects to the Breeze by wifi.

FYI...The phone is still controlling the Breeze. The controller is easier because of the joysticks, however, the Breeze Cam app on the phone is what controls the drone. The controller connects to your phone via Bluetooth, and your phone connects to the Breeze by wifi.
Thank you for setting me straight on what does what.I just did not know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig