Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Member/Owner Typhoon H+

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a new member and new owner of a Typhoon H+, technically my first drone. I have been flying R/C airplanes and helicopters on and off for 25 years, but decided it was time to get a drone. So I did some research and really liked what I seen with the Typhoon H+, so I bought one. So far I really like it. Haven't gotten to fly it more than a few minutes due to the lovely cold windy weather here in the Cincinnati Ohio area, but hoping to get it in the air for some fun soon.

I am also a Sport Pilot and fly a 1946 Ercoupe for fun, I also just got my commercial drone cert since it is way too easy to get since I already have a pilot cert.

Hello,

I am a new member and new owner of a Typhoon H+, technically my first drone. I have been flying R/C airplanes and helicopters on and off for 25 years, but decided it was time to get a drone. So I did some research and really liked what I seen with the Typhoon H+, so I bought one. So far I really like it. Haven't gotten to fly it more than a few minutes due to the lovely cold windy weather here in the Cincinnati Ohio area, but hoping to get it in the air for some fun soon.

I am also a Sport Pilot and fly a 1946 Ercoupe for fun, I also just got my commercial drone cert since it is way too easy to get since I already have a pilot cert.
I have always wanted to fly to Cincinnati ! I saw some beautiful areas there and some nice resorts. Do you have a guest house by any chance ? Just kidding. Welcome to the forum. Have any questions just ask and someone will most likely have a answer for you. Glad to see you here.

I have always wanted to fly to Cincinnati ! I saw some beautiful areas there and some nice resorts. Do you have a guest house by any chance ? Just kidding. Welcome to the forum. Have any questions just ask and someone will most likely have a answer for you. Glad to see you here.
Sorry no guest house, but I do have a friend that owns a hotel, I am sure I could get a good deal there.

@joey4420 Welcome,
Come on down here to Central Florida, lets go flying and see if you can make me throw up?o_O:eek::rolleyes:;)

@joey4420 Welcome,
Come on down here to Central Florida, lets go flying and see if you can make me throw up?o_O:eek::rolleyes:;)

No Vomit in my Ercoupe... it is a slow and low fun plane, I cruise around 100 mph and only close the windows in the winter.

Attachments

• IMG_6163.jpg
    IMG_6163.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 16
No Vomit in my Ercoupe... it is a slow and low fun plane, I cruise around 100 mph and only close the windows in the winter.
I am soooooooo jealous!
I use to NOE many times in my plane, let alone when I flew front seat in a Cobra.

This is a demonstration of what it looks like flying a helicopter 5 feet off the deck at 100 knots, or about 108 mph.

Last edited:
Never been to Oshkosh. that's a tight squeeze with 2?
music is complementary to the flight. Good job.

Thanks. 2 people in the Ercoupe can fit as long as both people are not extra large... I am 210, so my size or less or it is a very tight squeeze.

Thanks. 2 people in the Ercoupe can fit as long as both people are not extra large... I am 210, so my size or less or it is a very tight squeeze.
Extra deodorant also.
I meant to say nice landing on the nasty cross winds you encountered.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hodgepodge