Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New test with Typhoon H Real Sense in Germany.

I don't speak German, is the uploader a dealer or employee, or anything else to suggest deceit? If so, why did they do such a terrible job of editing, showing the stops and jerks in movement, and also not cutting sooner, before it looks like it might hit something? And how many units did they have, since the number of cuts suggests a large number of crashes, if we believe they were cutting before wrecks to begin with.

A couple of months ago guys laughed at me for wanting real sense, which I could care less about. I see there a lot oohs and aaaahs now, I think for a first generation machine the H is quite good and real sense will be a real game changer.

Reactions: Rayray

Since I’m are living a few miles from the Dutch-German border I have no problems with the German languish. I have contacted the guy whom placed the RealSence video’s online by facebook.

It seems that Yuneec Germany or Europe has provided him an H RealSence version so he could test it. In his message to me he mentioned that he also has ordered his own H RealSence and just like the rest of us need to wait for it until its official release.

Let's wait and see.

Just a couple of ,more weeks.............cant wait.

Who else has pre ordered the typoon H pro

Last edited:
Wowowow... this is where the wizard is going to come into its own. Following someone without needing direct line of sight, automatically figuring out how to get round obstacles so you really can just go for a run. It was pretty impressive how it avoided that spindly tree - it looks like it'll spot pretty small objects and get safely around them. And then because the camera is independent of the Real sense stuff, it looks like it can orbit you whilst still avoiding collisions. This goes beyond party trick stuff into properly useful technology.

That'll explain why Intel wanted to invest so much into Yuneec. This looks fantastic.

I agree, I debated the advantages of GPS vs visual tracking and dynamic altitude vs VPS altitude correction with the DJI guys; they don't want to listen or accept it.

Visual tracking will lose the subject easily, especially if a tree or like object comes close. VPS altitude control works at low seed and low altitudes(<10M) only.

So Realsense along with dynamic altitude, GPS tracking and the fact you do not need to carry a bulky controller/tablet will put the H at a different level than the P4 IMO.

ive heard simular mine is on preorder in the uk

Another video with a detailed look at RealSense (again in German only):

Not much new info in this video:
  • 8GB of memory, 5.5GB is working memory for mapping the environment
  • 1.8GHz Atom
  • Micro USB port for software updates
He's putting together another RealSense demonstration video with an obstacle course, and another video to show off IPS. :)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dq745