Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Typhoon H for $375......

Reactions: Stevemo816
True. And with shipping it's over $400.
Thing is that all too often when a H crashes the camera takes a hit too, so for some people who want a quick easy fix of a badly damaged aircraft they need to keep this in mind if their camera is goosed too.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Yep, $375 for an H, $550 for a camera, $40 for props, three shipping charges, and you could have pretty much bought a complete kit with another ST-16, battery, and charger.

Reactions: Stevemo816
After crashing and loosing not 1 but 2 cgo3+ cameras with little damage to the main airframe. I went screw this I taking the camera off the airframe unless I really need to take a pic or shoot a video clip. Also it helps that I goofed when trying to repair the cable from the main board and the gimbal connector. I busted the iron choke on the cable that connects to the gimbal board. The cable was fine not damage at that point and was usable. It was when I ordered the gimbal cable for the yuneec quad that things went off the rails and I ended up with dead gimbal system on the my first h480. It still flies great and still get the full basic telemetry I need. I swear the h480 can take a pounding and with what I experience with relatively almost to easy to do repairs. only thing I can not fix is the 2nd camera of all things the head and the frame around it is in perfect shape. it just the frame from the gimbal connector to the roll motor that shot to **** along with the guts inside it. I got the basic ebay 375 unit to use with the 3rd cgo3+ camera. All I say I only flew one flight to test the unit out after I mod the internal antennas of the h480 to the external antennas the screw on. Works great no problems but that unit I am not flying unless it a real special situation. That the first h480 task it forces me to keep real strict line of sight flight.

Yep, $375 for an H, $550 for a camera, $40 for props, three shipping charges, and you could have pretty much bought a complete kit with another ST-16, battery, and charger.

I guess it's the way you look at it. All my crashes (and I'm lucky that it hasn't been much yet) have been on me. In spare parts, just the arms are worth over $400. I'm a good parts swapper to trouble shoot problems too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
essentailhoodie