Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Typhoon H owner having some problems

Reaction score
After doing much research I recently purchased the Typhoon H with the CGO3+. Upon unboxing and studying the info packet it started up for the first time. The copter is bound properly to the ST16, but the camera is not. All gimbal functions are working properly, but the ground station is not reading the camera.

Another issue I notice is that on the ST16 every time I enter the android system I have to re-enable the WiFi - it automatically disables it upon returning to the flight display.

I was able to update the firmware for the ST16, but due to WiFi disabling itself automatically I am not able to update the firmware on the copter. I am quite familiar with android systems and am almost certain I have all the settings adjusted properly.

Any help anyone can give will be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Did you bind the camera to the ST-16?
If you watch the video on the sticky post
Reference Helps: How-to Videos, Manuals, Flight Check List
About doing the firmware update it will show you how to bind the camera.
It is NORMAL for the ST-16 to loose wifi to the H when going into pad mode. You also have to manually enable wifi for your home network in PAD mode.

Reactions: Beau76
After calling customer service Yuneec advised me to contact store for an exchange and if that didn't work out call them back to set up service. B & H Photo were extremely helpful with an exchange. They emailed me a prepaid return label and I was told the return shipping would be next day service. Hopefully I have the replacement and will be flying this weekend.

Sent from West Chester, PA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy