Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No audio

Reaction score
hello, I am new to Yuneec Breeze, and I have a couple of video but no audio can someone please help me where do I turn audio ON? Thanks

hello, I am new to Yuneec Breeze, and I have a couple of video but no audio can someone please help me where do I turn audio ON? Thanks

Not sure about the breeze but both the Q500 and typhoon H have an audio switch inside the settings menu, the default is off, and resets each time the power is cycled. Yuneec does a horrible job of producing actual owners manuals, so this forum and youtube are probably you best places for info.

Hope this was helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cuto503
According to Yuneec, there's some new features including recording from your device. Just saw this on my Facebook Feed.
BreezeNew.jpeg

Reactions: Cuto503
Yeah same here, i just bought mine a few day's ago and Although i LOVE it, when I record there's no Audio, just Video. Was there suppose to be a firmware update for this? or this always been like that?

Yeah same here, i just bought mine a few day's ago and Although i LOVE it, when I record there's no Audio, just Video. Was there suppose to be a firmware update for this? or this always been like that?
I don't think it will be. The big one does audio option

You wouldn't hear anything other than the rotors, so it's pointless having audio. I find recording audio simultaneously on my phone works better.

You wouldn't hear anything other than the rotors, so it's pointless having audio. I find recording audio simultaneously on my phone works better.
ok, from what I've seen on the Brochure, say's you CAN record Sound and Video..but only in 720p as it's the only way to do live Facebook Streamings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder