Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Drone Camera

Reaction score
My yuneec Q500 4k camera is taking photos and video but camera will no go up and down and side to side can someone help or do i need new camera.

What do you mean with side to side? Is the camera levelling? Did the drone have had a crash? Did you try the black wire to connect camera to the drone instead of the slide contacts?
If camera tilt is not working it is in most cases the wiring or transistor that sends PWM signal to gimbal. Camera is not affected.

br HE

Reactions: DoomMeister
Depending on source of the problem if the transistor is defect this may be a solution:
But check wiring first...

br HE

What do you mean with side to side? Is the camera levelling? Did the drone have had a crash? Did you try the black wire to connect camera to the drone instead of the slide contacts?
If camera tilt is not working it is in most cases the wiring or transistor that sends PWM signal to gimbal. Camera is not affected.

br HE
Sorry tilt is not working. No crash that im aware of. Black wire is connected no slide contact.

Depending on source of the problem if the transistor is defect this may be a solution:
But check wiring first...

br HE
The second level link in the post above has been changed. The new link is either of the following:
or See attachment 63 of the PDF document attached to Way To Fix Drones project

I am just amazed at the knowledge and sense of sharing on these forums. KUDOS !!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold