Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No lift off on new Q500 4K

Reaction score
I just won a new Q500 4K in a raffle and have attempted first flight unsuccessfully. Succeeded getting drone rotors working but no lift off when I pushed the left toggle forward. Restarted operations 3-4 times, after re-reading instructions and watching videos. Any suggestions?
Steve M

Check your settings on the handheld transmitter. Should be in mode two for left stick to actuate liftoff. Also hold the stick up for a few seconds....liftoff from the ground for takeoff is not instant. Takes a few moments to jump up a few feet to avoid unwanted ground effects flip-over situations.

What happens when you push right toggle forward?
Th
Check your settings on the handheld transmitter. Should be in mode two for left stick to actuate liftoff. Also hold the stick up for a few seconds....liftoff from the ground for takeoff is not instant. Takes a few moments to jump up a few feet to avoid unwanted ground effects flip-over situations.

I checking the settings which appear to be standard. The right stick flipped the drone over when moved. I have held the left stick in forward position for up to 30 seconds and it has no effect. Very frustrated novice!

I checking the settings which appear to be standard. The right stick flipped the drone over when moved. I have held the left stick in forward position for up to 30 seconds and it has no effect. Very frustrated novice!

Have you confirmed that you have the "A" propellers on the "A" motors and the "B" propellers on the "B" motors?

You would be hard pressed to put the wrong props on the wrong shafts with the Q500.
What does the main LED on the bottom of the drone tell you ?? Are you in a no fly zone ?
Did you calibrate the compos?
In "Smart mode" Are you standing far enough away from the drone ? To close and it won't lift off for safety.
Good luck,
Jafo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal