Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Note to everyone ..iOS 10.2 does not work with Breeze

Reaction score
Just wanted to warn anybody thinking about updating.
I just realized that it's not compatible at the moment.
Breeze connects fine with my iPad on iOS 10.0.1, but not on my iPhone with 10.2.

I've had success with the iPhone 5se, 7+ and iPad Mini. I think the iPhone 3 is limited to 2.4GHz WiFi. Did you recently update your firmware?

I can connect and fly... it drops the connection mid-flight though.

I don't think 10.2 is the issue. I have the same issues with Android. It all started when I updated the firmware and bought the FPV Controller and Goggles.

(See the Buggy Update Thread).

I just got mine today and I use an iphone 7 plus and I haven't experienced an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: FLYXLSA
Hmm..
I guess it's just some people then.
Sorry for the false warning guys.
Enjoy flying the breeze

I have the IPhone 6 + running 10.2, problems with Wi-Fi, with Yuneec support, suggested turning on "Airplane Mode", then turning Wi-Fi and Bluetooth back on while in "Airplane Mode", everything seems to work, but when finished remember to turn off "airplane mode" for you phone to work.
My problems now result from my location, and all areas are No Fly Zone, I cant start the engines, I would like to ask for a wavier so I can test the Breeze.

I have the IPhone 6 + running 10.2, problems with Wi-Fi, with Yuneec support, suggested turning on "Airplane Mode", then turning Wi-Fi and Bluetooth back on while in "Airplane Mode", everything seems to work, but when finished remember to turn off "airplane mode" for you phone to work.
My problems now result from my location, and all areas are No Fly Zone, I cant start the engines, I would like to ask for a wavier so I can test the Breeze.

Call your local FSDO and tell them what you want to do.

Flight Standards District Offices (FSDO)

Doesn't sound right. Breeze does not seem to be disabled in NO Fly Zone.

I live right out of DC with one of the biggest no fly zones and the breeze flies so it must be something else going on!!

I fly a few miles from the airport so when I am closer, I will always get the WARNING, " 20 meter limit height because of the restrict fly zone".
If I move to a farther field, it will then can go higher with no warning.

even (high end) private residences are using GEO fences (to disrupt drone signals) that prevent drone intrusion... will become more common

My friend has a DJI Phantom which he says he cannot get close to my home. He believes it's due to Wifi noise from routers and extenders(I use both).

I recently purchased a Yuneec breeze 4k from B&H photo, it was on sale for $249.99 so i said to myself thats a really good deal. I got the breeze after 2 days and it works on my ipad 3, iphone 6s (Wife's phone) but not on my iphone 6 plus. I did a little research and it seems that breeze cam app is not compatible with IOs 10.3.2 which what i have on my iphone 6 plus. My phone will connect to the breeze's wifi but when i opened the breeze cam app it will not connect to the drone. After doing a little more research someone told me to turn off my phones cellular data connection, after turning off my iphone 6 plus cellular data connection i was able to use the breeze cam app and it connected to the drone with no problems, for the first time a flew my breeze 4k with my own phone. For some reason it has something to do with the cellular data being activated thats preventing the breeze cam app to connect the the breeze 4k drone. The only down side is i cant use the follow me mode on my breeze 4k because my phone's cellular data is turned off and gps is not getting through my phone without the cellular data connection. I said to my self this not acceptable because the main reason i bought this drone is for the follow me mode, so i did an experiment. Instead of turning of my phone's cellular data connection why not just turn off the breeze cam app's cellular data, so i went to my iphone's settings>Celluar> and under use cellular data for: i turned off the cellular data for breeze cam app and it worked! Now i can use my iphone 6 plus with IOS 10.3.2 with breeze cam and still use the features like follow me mode, orbit, journey since these features uses GPS data of your phone and not the breeze cam's app cellular data. I just though i share this with you guys for anyone having the same problem with iphone 6 plus or ios 10.3.2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal