Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

OEM parts for the Typhoon H

Reaction score
Ok, so I know of all the players but what is the quickest and easiest place to get OEM parts that are needed.

I had a flip over on take off and nothing appeared to happen but apparently the piece that has the track that slides on the gimbal broke a little and the gimbal is not getting a good connection to the bird now.

Any suggestions on which is the quickest place to get a part like this?

I am looking for a place that will get it to me ASAP. Like so I have it next week instead of in 2 weeks.

YUNCGO3P101L__00088.1472137521.1280.1280.jpg

Also, BHphotoVideo has this one but it says for the CGO3, not + and I don't know if it's the same. Would love to order it from them. Is this the same?

yuneec_yuncgo3102_mount_set_for_cgo3_1466541982000_1223037.jpg

Looking at it now, it definitely looks a little different. So I will not go with that.

This is the part I need and thank you very much Yuneec for making that plastic rail plastic instead of something sturdy, It broke WAY to easy.

Also, is there only two of the dampers that are actually screwed in because it only comes with two sticks and it only has two on mine.

Finally, does anyone know what the three things on the pcb board (the gimbal mobo which resides in that circular area around the gimbal pivot are because one of mine is a little loose and I am wondering if I need it repaired.

Screen%20Shot%202017-01-22%20at%207.11.23%20PM_zpsy1onixhm.jpg

You see those three things on the top. The middle one is loose but connected. I can left up part of it from the board and that makes me a little concerned. Since it's just the gimbal, I feel safe flying it. I wouldn't if it was the main board. This is some serious micro soldering that I can't do if that little piece needs to be fixed but the whole mobo is 149 for the gimbal and I am not buying that for one little part.

So what's the quickest place to get my rail board which is all I think I really need.

Thanks!

Adam

As far as the loose connector on the board, I would just apply a dab of glue to keep it in place. That should prevent further damage.

Reactions: Jussaguy
As far as the loose connector on the board, I would just apply a dab of glue to keep it in place. That should prevent further damage.
Thanks for all the info guys!

I knew of all the places but Terrestrial Imaging. I just want to get it as quickly as possible.

Steve, as far as the PCB board is concerned, I've already put the cover back on, and I'm pretty comfortable I think just leaving it for now and once I add the piece with the track back on, hopefully all will work and I don't want to mess with that micro board and since it's not a flying piece (meaning if it went bad or disconnected) nothing catastrophic will happen other than losing video or possibly control of the gimbal, I'm fine to just leave it until it doesn't work. Hopefully the track piece fixes all.

Thanks again guys!

Much appreciated.

I'll post a video (because why not?) of me changing the piece and rebinding hopefully and let you know how it goes.

Reactions: Steve Carr
I have had very good luck with Terrestrial Imaging. Christopher has an extensive inventory and ships fast. <www.store.terrestrialimaging.com.
For some reason, I chose to go with this recommendation and I am so glad I did.

Christopher not only had the part in stock but he got it to me at a great, fast shipping at a VERY good rate. On top of it all, having never even heard of me, or had my business, in order to get the part out so it would move today (He is in Jersey and I am in Cali) so I caught him near the cut off, he went ahead and got the part and placed the order before I so much as even paid for the item at that point.

Then he proceeded to tell me the proper methodology for replacing the part which confirmed what I had already knew but nonetheless, he did it. Awesome friendly dude, and couldn't have been cheaper or more pleasant.

Hopefully that piece will fix what I need but either way, that was about as good of service as I could have hoped for.

Thanks again for the rec! It was well worth it.

It was random that I chose to go with that rec since I never heard of it but something told me to.

Adam

So I got the part and I had a terrible but successful attempt at putting it on.

Here, have a laugh on me. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal