Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

PixAero Lens Upgrade

Hmm......I was not aware of that, but guess I've not tried it either. I'll see what I can find out. Have you asked about this previously?

It's been mentioned in various posts. Nothing direct to management. The work around has been to open accounts at other sites, upload the file, and then post links to the new account location to view an image. That seriously defeats this site's general purpose of presenting the Yuneec product and capabilities.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Okay. I don't get a chance to read every post. I'll try to find out why this occurs.

Hi friends!
Please evaluate the quality of shooting video with the lens Pixaero. All shooting data and settings in the description under the video.
I'm one of the first beta testers of the lens, but because of the breakdown of Typhoon, I just managed to make the first test video.
Please do not evaluate the movie itself from the point of view of the director of the film.))))

Reactions: wedbster
Hi friends!
Please evaluate the quality of shooting video with the lens Pixaero. All shooting data and settings in the description under the video.
I'm one of the first beta testers of the lens, but because of the breakdown of Typhoon, I just managed to make the first test video.
Please do not evaluate the movie itself from the point of view of the director of the film.))))

I can not see any distortion, looks really great.

Reactions: Magic
(prior message text) ... A minor difference in image sharpness was present because the stock camera was set to a sharpness level of 8 while the PixAero camera is still set to the factory established level of 6. (more text) ...

Hi Pat,

I believe I remember seeing some months back that there are endpoints to connect to on the CGO3 to adjust the sharpness, but I can't find it in a search. When you get a moment can you update the endpoints that you know of, and also what you are currently using and any pros/cons. Thank you!

Yep, it's all done through a WiFi connection between your computer and the camera. I finally ended up with the PixAero camera set to the 8 setting as well but may drop it back to 7.

For comparison to my above-laid out video - the old video, last year.
Video shooting the first days of June 2016 with the first firmware and with a factory lens.
The difference in quality is very significant.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder