Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Posting a drone back to Yuneec

Reaction score
Any one know the best courier service to post a drone back to Yuneec uk.,,,,mines broke well fell out of the sky.

parcelhero is cheapest with insurance at about £35 for 1k.

sent mine back twice now using them.

new drone inbound this week from them.

mine goes back to them this week, aircraft twitches and lurches all over the place and the 2nd ST16 I have had keeps disconnecting the video feed after 2-3 mins into every flight, so frustrating !!

mine fell out of the sky at about 60 metres hitting a tree then crashing to the floor, right mess the worst part is i have it on sd card as i was recording when it fell,
as for your video disconnecting mine did just that but i replaced the st16 antenna for a domed one works fine no loss of signal, to me twitching and lurching is callabration ?

mine fell out of the sky at about 60 metres hitting a tree then crashing to the floor, right mess the worst part is i have it on sd card as i was recording when it fell,
as for your video disconnecting mine did just that but i replaced the st16 antenna for a domed one works fine no loss of signal, to me twitching and lurching is callabration ?

done all the new calibrations, IMU, gimbal, compass etc.....still twitchy as ****, just wondering if my video disconnect was when i was raising the landing gear, I shall have to try that as its always around the same time which is roughly when I raise the gear coming to think of it !

A good point to check does your drone have external antennas, the reason i ask is that if the cable inside is near to the landing gear motor this can cause interfferance as a pal of mine had the same problem, he re rooted these cable and it was fine since then, hope this is of some help

yeah mine has the new antenna setup to stop them getting chewed in the retracts, but thats definitely what is happening every time the landing gear is raised i lose connection, oddly when lowered I dont

Reactions: Usnret0196
Parcel2go.com is a good service, gives you plenty of options. I tend to use something like hermes from there, dirt cheap and reliable. Not the fastest though.

Oh I always thought the courier defined the insurance costs not parcel2go and I never insure it anyway, its going to New Barnet not Mogadishu and you have a greater chance of losing it over a lake than in a back of a van ;-)

Oh I always thought the courier defined the insurance costs not parcel2go and I never insure it anyway, its going to New Barnet not Mogadishu and you have a greater chance of losing it over a lake than in a back of a van ;-)
Never underestimate the lengths that a courier driver will go to in his effort to lose your parcel;)

Reactions: Rayray

if you are comfortable not insuring something of this value then fair enough, it wouldn't be me though.

my dad has had laptops gone missing in the post, takes a brave person to not insure 1000 quid drone going somewhere.

Well Danger is my middle name people, Danger! ;-)

Any one know the best courier service to post a drone back to Yuneec uk.,,,,mines broke well fell out of the sky.
HAD A CAMERA PROBLEM SENT TO YUNEEC THEY HAD IT 2 WEEKS SENT EMAIN WITH TRACKING # NEVER WENT PAST ORIGIN SCAN UPS INVESTED 9 DAYS TOLD ME THEY INFORMER SHIPPER NO WORD YET SO WE WILL SED UPS SAID THEY WOULD BUY ME ANOTHER ONE ???

sorry, we no speak gibberish......turn the CAPS OFF!!!

if yuneec sent it and it never arrived it is their problem to chase UPS, if you sent it and it never arrived at yuneec it is your problem.

some insurances won't cover cameras btw so be careful with shipping companies.

HAD A CAMERA PROBLEM SENT TO YUNEEC THEY HAD IT 2 WEEKS SENT EMAIN WITH TRACKING # NEVER WENT PAST ORIGIN SCAN UPS INVESTED 9 DAYS TOLD ME THEY INFORMER SHIPPER NO WORD YET SO WE WILL SED UPS SAID THEY WOULD BUY ME ANOTHER ONE ???
still no drone. I am still waiting for a drone yuneec said ups has not contacted them yuneec said another 9 days for then to even think about sending me another one. glad not doing this for a living.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy