Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Question about the connector wire

Reaction score
I just bought a refurbished q500 4K bundle a few days ago and did my first flight today. It flew fantastic and very happy with it but, do I need to use the connector wire that came with it for the camera or is it for the steadygrip holder ? I didn't connect it today and the camera seemed to work like it should.
If someone would explain it to me I would greatly appreciate it. I looked in the manual but so far I haven't seen anything about it except for the steadygrip handle, but I have noticed it connected to the drone in some video's I have watched. Just want to make sure one way or the other,
Thanks

Last edited:
It's a backup power supply to the 4K in case the internal wiring gets damaged. Just put it back in the box until you need it. You don't need it with the Steadygrip either, if it came with the correct Steadygrip.

Reactions: BigRHS
It's a backup power supply to the 4K in case the internal wiring gets damaged. Just put it back in the box until you need it. You don't need it with the Steadygrip either, if it came with the correct Steadygrip.

Thanks again for your help !
I thought that may be the case but just wanted to make sure I wasn't making a mistake by not using it. I believe I do have the correct steadygrip, it has the contacts just like the drone has.
Thanks again !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers